• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I don't see the number hitting 800, 151+ Pokémon is a lot to take in is what I learned from Unova, though I guess some of those could be evolutions of past pokemon making it easier to keep track of all the families. Most likely something like 847-876 is my guess.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
I don't see the number hitting 800, 151+ Pokémon is a lot to take in is what I learned from Unova, though I guess some of those could be evolutions of past pokemon making it easier to keep track of all the families. Most likely something like 847-876 is my guess.

Thats way too much.Thats even more than the first gen.Did you mean 747-776?

Guy

just a guy
Years
Decided by both myself and Jake, we agree that it's about time the X/Y General Chat and Speculation thread come to a close. With so many new things to discuss and so many new threads to discuss them in, this thread has basically become a catch-all for these topics that already have a place to be discussed in. So rather than having individual threads and one larger general thread on the forum, we'd like to keep all topics in their own threads from here on out.

RIP X/Y General Chat and Speculation 2013 - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back