• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction of the Week (info and listing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I was just wondering... Can you include the link in past winners? (For lazy people like moi? xD)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Oni-chan is lazy. :O~

Links...when I get time or ask Oni for assistance...

As for the FF of the week, congrats to dragonfree for being a three time winner. XD

*cold* ;_;

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
Years
I'd just like to thank the mods for organizing this Fic of the Week competition! It's really helping me to find some good fics fast in this rather vast Fan Fic Chamber. There are some truly fantastic one-shots here, including those by LilyPichu and Dragonfree. I hope that someday one of my fics will be on this list. ^_^

Regarding the most recent winner, "The Prize", it was surprisingly short, but beautifully and powerfully described. I could really see that Kirlia dancing and spinning on the dancefloor... It was beautiful!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ooooh, my little parody of crapness has now been FF of the Weekified. *Does a little dance* Thanks to whoever put it up there ^_^

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
O.O; Errr... Wow... Thanks...

I'm honored to have my fanfiction be FotW. o.o;

*is speechless*

Years
To quote what I said in my thread: Holy Froot. Never would have expected LC being FanFic of the Week this early, seeing as it's got the slowest plot in the universe (Dragonfree, in your review on SPPF, you said the plot started quickly, unlike QftL, but really, my plot doesn't start until Chapter 27! X3) But anyways, whoa, I'm honored.

~Chibi~

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Congrats! =D You wrote a superb story. n___n *confetti*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I just like its style. :P I see a lot of overwritten Pok?fics that use heavy language, but yours is great, although a little of it seems complicated for a second-grader.

Years
Yeah, I know, mainly I wanted the Prologue to be flashbask-ish, seeing as the whole entire rest of the story is about six and 2/3 years later. Heh, I don't think I could overwrite if I tried, I only just barely learned how to describe minimally and my vocabulary is pathetic XP

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
*poke* Oniiiiiii-chan ;; I don't think Sunday will work out for me, considering how I always delay it. Is it possible to switch the days?...Unless, of course, it doesn't work for you. Then I'm fine. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back