• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
7/10 Quite good actually, I liked the high pitched sounds, the BW bass doesn't really fit with the song though, that could've been a lot better.

droomph

weeb
Years
Quite fine actually. It sounds nice in the certain parts I tested its musical credibility, but there might be places where it sucks. Still, 9/10.

Yaaaay this is pretty good imo. I was going to do another Knife Party song but Internet Friends omg

Years
2/10

Not a big fan and I don't even know Knife Party.

Rate this!

Here's one underrated song by Rihanna collaborating with the legendary Slash.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
2/10

Not a big fan and I don't even know Knife Party.
Knife Party is an Australian electro house/dubstep duo founded by 2 members of the electronic rock band Pendulum, Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen

You might know the song Internet Friends

8/10

Years
6/10

It's alright but not on my list of songs I like.

Rate this!

Rate this song by Snow Patrol from the Spider-Man 3 movie soundtrack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hey all! Just coming over here with a little notice/new little rule for this place.

With the upcoming up the 'Rate the Video Game music' thread Netto and I have decided to keep that thread. That said, this thread and the Video Game thread will work sort of like avatar/signature threads. This is because a lot of video game music are BGMs as we feel that it might be better for them to have their own thread than to be here with non-video game music.

That said please put all video game music over in the one for Video Games and all other types of music here. Thank you!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
It's Weird Al, what can I say, I love it. Whilst not his best (I've reserved that for Yoda!), it is still good. 8.5/10

Years
5/10

I wasn't an actual fan of the Pokerap.

Rate this!

For those who might know, the Australian music video show rage celebrated 25 years on air this weekend and this was one of the songs that was played. This is one of my fave Blur songs.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I so wanted to give a low rating as you so often do, but... I can't. I love it, I love Blur... 9/10...

The vid has bad quality video, but audio is pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back