• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excuse me, Mayor! - The Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What is your favourite Shop(s)?

I'm a fan of the Able Sisters, since changing up the way you look is one of the more interesting parts of the game, plus the QR Code reader (in New Leaf at least) is one of the most convenient things, not only for clothes, but for things like paintings and pathways, too. I just wish that they'd have more than a few things in stock at a time, as there are still dozens of clothing items that I've been waiting to show up that haven't.

And while I don't know if it's quite a store, I've really enjoyed the Dream Suite over the past few days. It's neat not only seeing the towns of people all over the world, but those that you find through StreetPass, too.

Years
Username: Cirno
In-game name: Janna
3DS Friend Code (Optional): I don't remember, but I'll add it in later~
Which are your Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?: I love too many. Stitches, Poppy, Lolly, Willow, Vesta, Francine, Kid Cat, Lucky, Filbert, Bianca, Chrissy, Marina, Zucker.. they're all so cute. <3

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
OMG how did I not see this earlier? Totally joining!

Username: Snowdrop
In-game Name: Tanzania
3DS FC: 3668-7962-0673. Add me, I accept virtually everyone!
Favies: My favorite villager of all time is Tybalt! I am very sad to say, however, that every tiger character is featured in New Leaf EXCEPT Tybalt. That grinds my Klangs D:< My other favorites are Quetzal, Woolio, Mitzi, Zoe, Betty, Rosie, and Olivia. Unfortunately, Quetzal, Woolio, and Zoe are in the original games only :C
Tybalt2.gif

<3 <3 <3

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: warship
In-Game Name: Chris
FC: 4425-2910-1181
just got my game yesterday. currently waiting for my house to be completed and catching bugs and fishes and stuff. i hope to get to know the franchise more ^^ also does anybody know where to catch a friggin dorado >:(

also i cant really answer neither of the questions since
a-) i only know a few villagers and they are not enough for me to choose a favorite from
b-) i dont have any projects since i dont even have a development permit yet

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
My current PWPs include a camping cot, a camping site, a modern police station, two cobblestone bridges, a fence, and Brewster's coffee shop. That's pretty much progress for me. My first month as a mayor is about to end :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Username: DestinyE
In-game name: Harvey
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 4854-6421-4741
(Add me please, open to anyone! VM me if you do and want to play some AC: NL :D)
Favourite villager(s)?: I really want Graham. Kid Cat is cool, Rosie is cute, and most of the penguins!

PWPs: Fountain, Dream Suite, Museum 2F, and I'm currently fundraising for a Video Screen. (There are probably more but I can't think of them atm)

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
Hello! I was h0tshot1025 before xD
I am switching accounts. Can you change the username in the group list :D?

Topic: I got a flower arch PWP today. Fits the garden of roses in my town :)
Has anyone here ever been to the Aika Village? It's really scary @_@

Years
I actually wanted to follow up, but I have actually since had 2 PWPs done.. I decided to put a clock up in my town and I set up a light post as well.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Is there like, a faster way to get rid of the neighbors you don't like? :(
(oh, this is Miss Doronjo btw, just on a new account!)

Years
I don't know if there's any real trick to getting rid of your villagers, actually. What seems to work for me though is getting a high friendship with them, and then completely avoiding them (even when they ping and want to talk to you). Not sure how effective it is compared to other people's methods, but I've gotten 3 villagers I didn't like to move out that way.

As for my game, my save file corrupted on it a few weeks ago, right after I was generally happy with how my town was layed out. Since then, only one villager has suggest a PWP, so I've been trying to build as many of the default ones as I can on my way to a perfect town (fire hydrant, lamp post, etc.). Hopefully someone will suggest a lighthouse/wind turbine soon, as I was able to get those fairly early on in my original save.

Years
Username: Whallan
In-game name: Whallan
3DS Friend Code: 4398-9816-9540

1. Which are your Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?
My favourite villagers are Cranston and Fang
2. What are your current Public Project(s)?
Reset Centre

Years
Username: AquaWartortle
In-game name: Lulu
3DS Friend Code: 1075-0760-0275

Which are your Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?
I'd like to get Goldie someday ♥

PWPs: None at the moment but i'm setting up paths :)

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Hope there's room for more! :3

Username: UltraNerdtendo64
Character Name: Nicholas
3DS Friend Code: 4038-6736-7983

If you want to exchange codes, PM me yours after you add mine. :)

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
Years
Username: TrinityLovesPokemon
In-game name: Mayor Trinity
Friend code: 2294-4617-1660

Which is your favorite AC villager? Maple the brown bear. She's the first villager I've ever met and she was in my first town. She's so kind and caring, and who could resist that little bear face?

What are your current Public Projects? Tbh, I haven't been playing AC much lately, but if I did have a PP in place it would probably a bench.

Btw, may I join? :)

Years
Please may I join this club? <3

Username: Ch3lz
In-game name: Mayor Chelz
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 0318-6960-2813

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
Username: BeyondInfinity
In-game name: Luke
3DS Friend Code: 1392-4823-3155

Love a bit of Animal Crossing! Had DS/Wii/3DS versions.

My favourite villagers tend to be lazy due to their relaxed attitude and chill outlook on life. Alfonso was pretty awesome actually. I miss him. ;-;

Not got any projects on the run, and I don't want any more. Got a perfect town and covered it head to tail in flowers, can't be bothered having them destroyed by something. ;) Got the main one such as the cafe and police station, plus a few decorative ones such as a flower clock and a wind turbine. Plus Reset Centre!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
How have I never seen this before? ;;

Username : Alexial
In-Game Name : Mayor Alexial
Friend Code : --

Favorite Characters
tumblr_inline_mpkrz0s2h61qz4rgp.gif
29467_original.gif
rick.gif
sumi.gif
andes.gif
tumblr_inline_mq5mslBowZ1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkrpkjTU51qz4rgp.gif
doremi.gif
bouquet.gif
takoya.gif

As for projects, I'm currently waiting for donations for my flower arch.

Years
Hi guys, welcome to the club!

But oh gosh I haven't played ACNL since November 9th according to my 3DS rankings list. :( Now I'm afraid to turn it on since I'm sure at least one or two of my villagers have moved out.. hopefully it's no one that I'm looking to keep. Not sure if I'll have time to really play today since I'm off to class soon, but I'll definitely try to check this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back