• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Which could possibly lead me right back to my original problem. Oi... ah well...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Which could possibly lead me right back to my original problem. Oi... ah well...

"Possibly?" You ARE going to have to fight aragorn in this round, one way or another.

Speaking of battling...want to get ours over with?

Ichida

Years
Nah, I'm kinda bogged down right now with forum duties and MSN conversations at the moment, but we'll definitely do it sometime this week. I'll let you know.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don't know, Ichida. You still have something very important in your favor: the fact that your Wi-Fi works and mine is seriously bad. If we can't connect, then that will cause problems.

Oh, and no battling until Saturday. I have a big midterm on Friday.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ichida

Years
<.< I've had bad experiences with getting my hopes up.

Anyways, I suppose I'm ready to battle whoever else is ready. *turns on some kickass battle music*

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Hey can i be a part of this tournament?? i have my team ready and i may change them up to but not to anything of the ordinary...Do i need to battle someone to be a member of this tournament??

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
<.< I've had bad experiences with getting my hopes up.

Anyways, I suppose I'm ready to battle whoever else is ready. *turns on some kickass battle music*

If you're on tomorrow night (my night, at least), we could do battle. I don't think we've battled since our first... that was months ago, wasn't it?

Ichida

Years
Yes, and correct. MSN me. As soon as I am available, I'll be online MSN, so that's the best way to get a hold of me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
With that, the Semi-Final has officially begun. :D

As I said, there shall not be a set deadline, though there will be one if too much time passes. Top two move to the final.

And now for some prizes. =D

1st place: A legit movie Darkrai, donated by Paranoia. Also two newly hatched Pokemon of your choice.
2nd place: Two newly hatched Pokemon of your choice.
Runners-Up: The four people who don't make it to the final each get one newly hatched Pokemon of their choice.

*With the exception of the Darkrai(who was donated for this tournament), the winners and runners-up for the first tournament can claim prizes by PMing me.

There may also be a prize that deals with the 3rd Tournament, possibly skipping the 1st Round or two. But this is not written in stone yet, as I said that I'm in the process of making new rules.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey im not a part of this tournament but i was wondering if i can battle you alakazam to see how good i am? My rules are in my siggy if your ok with battling a non-contestant...if you cant or do not want to battle its understandable and thanks for your time

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Because everyone here seems dead set against using irc, I registered an msn name to organise battles.

'[email protected]'

If you see me on at all then message me, and maybe we'll battle. I'll add everyone left in the tournament.

Edit: I still need the msn nicks for Karsen, Ichaste Pekoni, and Richard Steel, as they aren't in their profiles, unless they would prefer contacting me over irc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Because everyone here seems dead set against using irc, I registered an msn name to organise battles.

'[email protected]'

If you see me on at all then message me, and maybe we'll battle. I'll add everyone left in the tournament.

Edit: [S-HIGHLIGHT]I still need the msn nicks for Karsen, Ichaste Pekoni, and Richard Steel, as they aren't in their profiles[/S-HIGHLIGHT], unless they would prefer contacting me over irc.

I am mentally placing a "failure" stamp on this post for one simple reason:

Sync it over MSN or something similar, like I do. Even if they're not on PokeCommunity, most people will still have MSN or w/e on.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]I have nothing of the sort[/S-HIGHLIGHT]...just goes to show that won't always be the case...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
What, I'm supposed to mentally index every post I come across? I'm not digging through every single post a member makes just to find a single instance where a member posts a screen name...or doesn't post a screen name. You'll remember you wrote something, sure, but don't expect everyone else to.

In an hour or so, I'll be able to battle. Maybe we could try our match then? I can't wait until I prove that I'm not a total hack.

Back