• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Yes, you can credit the just the thread and that'll suffice.

darkdragon, we probably should have something like that. Or, at the very least, display the sprites on the OP so that they don't have to click each individual link for the sprite they want. Right now, downloading sprites is a bit cumbersome.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
darkdragon, we probably should have something like that. Or, at the very least, display the sprites on the OP so that they don't have to click each individual link for the sprite they want. Right now, downloading sprites is a bit cumbersome.

Displaying every sprites will consume page space when the spoiler tag is expanded though... The reason why I converted the OP into a list before...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
You can close spoiler tags. PgUp/PgDn buttons exist. Scrollbars exist. I would rather sacrifice space for the easiness of just right clicking and saving. Right now I have to open everything in a new tab to save it, and if I mess up and accisentally left click, then I have to wait for the whole page to reload. This is cumbersome and I think nearly everyone will agree that my suggestion is far more efficient.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
You can close spoiler tags. PgUp/PgDn buttons exist. Scrollbars exist. I would rather sacrifice space for the easiness of just right clicking and saving. Right now I have to open everything in a new tab to save it, and if I mess up and accisentally left click, then I have to wait for the whole page to reload. This is cumbersome and I think nearly everyone will agree that my suggestion is far more efficient.

Problem is, the right click and save of displayed Imgur images these days are quite problematic... Not sure with others though, but the image saved through that method corrupts in my case and is 44.8 KB in size...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
No honey, the right click/save is being done on the image itself on Pokecommunity, not on the Imgur website. It works perfectly for me in other threads.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Okay, but not everyone is you, and it most likely works fine for other people, so maybe we should just do that, especially since you probably already have all the sprites saved :v

Cesar11B

Frazbear
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Cesar11B:

Incineroar:

huhZjOp

Credits sprite base by: Maleficio
Edited legs for me

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Frazbear:

Incineroar:

huhZjOp

Edited legs for me

Please repost these images. By the way, I don't know what "Frazbear" is so please look up the proper name. It's also highly unlikely that I'll accept an Incineroar sprite since we've had one for ages.

Pixel Breaker

A Wild Human!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Wow, this is amazing! Maybe I'll try and contribute. I cannot wait 'till this is done!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Cesar11B:

Incineroar:

huhZjOp

Edited legs for me

Sorry, I think the pose and size of the current featured sprite is fine already...

Wow, this is amazing! Maybe I'll try and contribute. I cannot wait 'till this is done!

Sure, you can...

Also, here's an updated Kartana sprite now posted in the OP:
pOD7Fg5.png
(JaegerLucciano23 (front); BlackWhiteRobin, thedarkdragon11 (back))

About the icons, I'll try to realign some icons as per Megax Rocker's suggestion though it will take some time since I'm very busy with life stuffs...

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
This is what i could do with the Ash-pikachu back sprite
keltCbW.png

It has potential. The arm, the ears, and the bill on that hat are a bit disproportionate, however, and the outline seems like it has a lot of black on it. What sprite was the back based on? I also need you to post any and all credits for the sprite.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 27, 2020
It has potential. The arm, the ears, and the bill on that hat are a bit disproportionate, however, and the outline seems like it has a lot of black on it. What sprite was the back based on? I also need you to post any and all credits for the sprite.

I used the backsprite for the cosplay pikachu as base, but i dindn't changed any colour in the outline of the pikachu
58Io8Cw.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I used the backsprite for the cosplay pikachu as base, but i dindn't changed any colour in the outline of the pikachu
58Io8Cw.png

Oh, that's modified from Chaos Rush's sprite (female form) which was, I guess, derived from the original HGSS sprite... I modified your back sprite from the original Chaos Rush sprite (male form)...
518DEyk.png
(Chaos Rush, HeXeR)

Back