• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Berii watched as her friends left. She then looked back at the girl who greeted them, it seems that neither Karli nor Batesy heard her. She wanted to greet her, to apologize, but she noticed that she is already talking to someone. Berii stayed still, thinking if she should greet her or not.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
OOC:WAAAAAH! My comp was not working!I couldn't even turn it on! But now, I'm back!YAY!:)
Name: Terra Lanes
Hight:Tall, not really tall though, about 4' 9"
Eyes are still lavender colored, but darker
Hair:A bit longer, still 'Dirty' blonde, now more straight (Also, now is waist length, now let down instead of pony-tail)
Pet:A female 'Snowy' owl, called Drift
Clothes under the robes:Her usal: A tanktop, skirt, sandles, necklace, bandanna etc.
-She's back, readier than ever to find out the mystery of the voices at Hogwarts.Armed with some new spells, same old attitude, Terra's ready.
Plays Quidditch for Gryffindor-Seeker
-----
Finally, I went to Flourish and Blotts after getting some new purple ink, quills, owl treats and such.Great.Gilderoy Lockhart.Idiot of all idiots.I sighed.I'm going in.
After I had gotten my books, I went and deposited the items were my parents, Josh, and I were staying, and then went out for a walk with Drift perched on my arm.I wonder were Josh is? And I wonder if I'll see Berii, or Karli, Johann, or someone else.....

Last edited:

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
"Yes, he should be at the Leaky Cauldron, but I dont see him there" I said. "He wanted to talk about the voices. But thats the least of my worries. We should all stop thinking about it and have some fun. So are you excited about the train ride to Hogwarts next week?"

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Oh, Josh and I went on several trips, did normal summer vacation things, went to som wizarding resort in Jamaica were this guy kept on complaining that he had no galleons....." I trailed off, thinking off the beach.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Zeth was bored by now, there was nothing to do, no one to talk to; well, no one to talk to that shared his interests. Sometimes he felt that magic was just stupid, sometimes he wished that he was just a normal, average person, and he could go to normal, average school. Rules at Hogwarts were too strict, and the homework was, while easy, extremely boring. He took out his supply list, and saw all he was missing was a new broomstick, he had accidentally destroyed his previous firebolt while messing around with his buddies. He pocketed his galleons, and walked off in the direction of the shop.

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back