• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
"Liadan...what a pretty name..." MacLeod said quietly. He was still mesmerized by her kindness, and for the first time since he had entered Diagon Alley, a smile began to faintly creep across his face. Being transferred from America to Hogwarts was worth this moment, he felt.

"Such a shame that someone so kind and outgoing as you would be ignored by those other people...but you're right, they did seem a bit unpleasant. I probably wouldn't have gotten along with them anyway. I didn't get along with anyone back in America at my old academy either, so I'm used to being ignored and rejected. Maybe it'll be different here, huh?" He laughed nervously, with a long-dead hope of friendship rekindled to life ever so slightly by this occurance...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
I couldnt sleep. I got up, and went for a walk. I walked past a girl and someone else talking. I then took a step back. I raised my eyebrows.
"Now what are you doing hiding in the shadows?" I asked the kid curiously. "Why do you sound so upset?" my accent went softer.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
A warm blush crept over Liadan's nose as MacLeod gave the compliment. The young girl raised a hand whose nimble fingers began to fondle the elevated key at her neck.

He's quite polite and kind... For once I feel welcomed to speak...

Her thoughts were racing as her happiness became more evident by a brilliant smile wide enough to rival his own.

"You attended a school in America? How lovely... My family-"

Liadan's voice cracked as she breathed the word "family". It had been so long since she had spoken of a family... The adolescent really couldn't tell this new acquaintence of... Of the knowledge that plagued she and her brother, could she?

"Andrew! Why could you not tell me!? You knew that all along you were hiding our family name! Our identity!"

"Liadan-"

"Don't call me that! You know that I am Aerin! Aerin Mindelove!"

"No, Liadan... You are Liadan Raveneal. And I, I am Alec Raveneal..."

The young girl of eleven fell to her knees in a sobbing heap.

"No..." Liadan whispered.

Her hieght matched MacLeod's own stature, but at this moment, Liadan conciously felt as though she were miniscule. The girl turned her head so he could not see her tearing eyes, though she was only confronted with another voice, another individual.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Zeth was walking hurriedly through the night shadows, he had gotten lost, most likely because of his no paying attention. Oh well, he could just walk around until he found the place he was supposed to stay, or just find someplace to stay for the night, either one was ok...

"Oh, sorry, my fault, please excuse me!" He crashed into a girl, he had no idea who, but he heard a faint crying noise, and raised his eyebrow in sheer curiosity.

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Liadan cleared her throat as she landed on the cool cobblestone. Hands hurriedly wiped away the fresh tears and she prayed to God that the people around her would not notice the glistening streaks on her cheeks.

"It's-It's alright. I'm fine..." she said, speaking to both this new male and female.

The blonde stood, tucking strands of the whitish color hair behind her ears.

"Perhaps we all ought to turn in for the night...."

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
"Ok, if you say so, but you look familiar... Anyways, I got lost, so I have nowhere to go to right now, do any of ya'll know somewhere that I can go to?"
Zeth's hair started to cover up his silver eyes, but he was well used to that happening

~DragonTrainer
:dragonite

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
"Okay" I asid to the girl.
"I am sure the Leaky Cauldron has a room for you to stay in" I then said to the boy. "Im sure you know where that is. Brrrr- its getting cold out here. Come on, we might get a cold"
I pulled out my wand and said "Lumos"
A light came from my wand. That would show us out way back to the Leaky Cauldron.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Liadan's former sadness was disguised with a grin of blatant amusement.

"Do the both of you not know that you could be expelled from Hogwarts for working magic outside of school? I imagine the Ministry shall be sending you two warnings... Nonetheless, I'm quite alright, though I appreciate your asking."

The young adolescent smiled softly, though inside, her mind was screaming at these newcomers for having a memory of who she was.

You cannot allow them to remember, Liadan! Even if this means penetrating Snape's workshop simply to find a serum, you will NOT let them find out!

I know, I know...

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Liadan pushed back several strands of her wavy hair once more as she dusted off her black robes and jeans. Gathering her parcels, the young adolescent smiled.

"My name is Liadan Raveneal, and this," she said, gesturing to male beside her, "is Tristian MacLeod, or MacLeod as he prefers."

Why are these people so nice when they were so rude before, not even bothering to acknowledge either MacLeod or me...? I really don't understand their ways...

"And who might you two be?"

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Meanwhile back a New Zealand, I was getting ready to go to Hogwarts. my father had decided to go back to work at Hogwarts. I gathered my belongings that I've bought for 2nd year students and hopped on Flame and flew beside my father and cherry.

OOC: I was canoeing all this weekend, but I came in right were I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back