• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mark's Sprite Basket

Mark975

Rogue
Years
Haven't done sprites (Pokemon-esque) in a very long time but I stumbled across some really old works and that got me motivated to recreate/revamp them and possibly even create new ones in the process. So here I am now showcasing old works, revamped works and new works. I'll also post some non-Pokemon sprites so stay tuned for that.

Feedback is always welcome! :smile: But other than that enjoy. :boogie:

Old Sprites
Spoiler:

Revamped Sprites
Spoiler:

New Sprites
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mark975

Rogue
Years
I'm loving how these look man! Even if the shift is sudden it still looks really cool! Keep it up!

Thank you! :smile: Still have a long way to go but I am satisfied with what I have right now.

New stuff:
Revamped Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Those transformation sprites are actually really interesting! They seems a little choppy but I think once you get more frames into them it'll smooth out. Good job! :)

Mark975

Rogue
Years
Yeah they look really good. The transition with the vulpix animation is nice and somewhat smoother too.

Yeah I didn't add in I guess a "growl" frame like I did with the Umbreon animation but thank you!

Those transformation sprites are actually really interesting! They seems a little choppy but I think once you get more frames into them it'll smooth out. Good job! :)

Thanks! Yeah I am definitely working towards adding more inbetween frames or maybe tweaking the speed of individual frames.

Mark975

Rogue
Years
Posting a non-Pokemon sprite which is the evolution of all my custom Naruto sprites (from my very sprite ever to the current). Current sprite is going to be used for a game that I am currently developing.

6735At2.png

Mark975

Rogue
Years
Reimagining Brendan in the HeartGold/SoulSilver style with all three being based on his official artwork design. Quite enjoyed doing these so I am going to attempt to do these for the other protagonists along with their overworlds too.

zkS9n79.png

Last edited:
Back