• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
this here is my absolute favorite hack. It shows what you can really do using a second gen game if you have the technical know how and the imangination. I personally Can't wait for the final version of this hack

y0r124

EpicTrainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I like this game ,especially the mining mini game :D

But, when the next update?

Years
Hi, I noticed that you said at the first post that we didn't need to ask you about the software because they were all listed there. But there's still a simple question I want to ask you: which of them was the one you used when adding new pokémon? Pls, it's because I want to make a hack of Red with more pokémon, but without having to delete the old ones.

Years
Hi, I noticed that you said at the first post that we didn't need to ask you about the software because they were all listed there. But there's still a simple question I want to ask you: which of them was the one you used when adding new pokémon? Pls, it's because I want to make a hack of Red with more pokémon, but without having to delete the old ones.

He used a hex editor, and asm hacking to make it happen if I'm correct. Not exactly easy to do. So no there no easy utility for it.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
move glitch

HI, great work on this hack, I can see you put a lot of time and effort into it. With that said, I think I have found a move that doesn't work properly. When I was fighting the Pallet Green's Scyther, it used pursuit, but I switched out before it hit. Did you do this on purpose, or maybe it has to do with me playing in "Set" mode instead of "Shift"?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
I should bring up that I was kind of disappointed how every Gym except the first was presented as either A. an entire forest rather than an indoor Gym with plant life (like Gardenia from Diamond/Pearl), and how the third and fourth Gyms are just the Leader him/herself, no trainers to fight, no maze to navigate. I also can swear I've never encountered this many Wilds in a mainstream Pokemon game when in a cave or forest.

But still, I enjoyed Prism deeply. Looking forward to the next beta.

Karmarsi

The Blue Ice fox
Years
Sorry if this has been brought up! But after the fight with Pallet red ( heading towards Heath Village ) he says "beaten my a mere child" "my" should be "by" :) I just wanted to point it out! A lovely hack so far, it's as grand as your Brown hack!

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
So is this thread dead? If it isn't, I have some important info online regarding this game. Coolboyman stated in an interview that the final version will be released later sometime this year. He doesn't have a set month yet though, but if this true, be prepared.

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
Yeah, that's right - finally some info about the chances of making any progress.
That makes me really glad, as it's probably the most awaited pokemon hack ever.
Can't wait!

Years
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've arrived in Torenia City and I'm kind of stuck. I can't find the gym, there's water to the east and south and if I go west there's a cave I've already explored.

Is this where the beta ends? I've read somewhere that it only ends after Torenia Gym, though.

Thanks in advance!

Back