• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
7/10 I like the cute little characters but I wished there was just a tiny bit more insight to it. ^^'''

Also, that anime is Shakugan no Shana :)

Years
8/10 Brock is cool, but some funny text in the gif itself would be nice.

I'll use my frying pan, as a ... drying pan :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

Good but a little bit too plain, a few words on the sig itself or under that picture would be great.

Years
1/10

A blurry photo doesn't make a good sig I'm afraid. Also, whilst I appreciate what tyou are trying to do with the text I don't like the choice of colours.

Years
7/10

The image is good, and I agree that this one shouldn't be centred - but I think it would look better right aligned because of the direction the pichu is looking.

I love the (hilarious) text above the image, but the long brown text below really detracts from the sig.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
6.5/10

Hmm..the colour combination isn't quite right in my opinion. The yellow text on top of that pale red background is too striking and is hard to read. I support simplicity, but perhaps it's a little too simple. Overall though, it's alright. Keep it up. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back