• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
So glad that Scootaloo is getting more episodes again. I've waited long enough to see development for my favorite pony.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I knew about this for awhile now. I'm hoping it turns out good. ^^ Since I've wanted more Scootaloo centrals since her first central episode in season 3. I doubt she'll learn to fly--Faust said that she intended for her to never be able to.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Just one more week, and ponies 4.0 will soon begin. I really don't want to wake up late to miss the premiere. Then there's another issue I'm having: Pokémon XY. Both shows are being airing new episodes on Saturday, so I have sacrifice one of them to watch the other.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The S4 opening?

Spoiler:

Looks like a Manehattan episode maybe.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If they keep this up, lots of us will die from pure excitement, fangasm, puking rainbows, and excitement.
And then no one will watch the show anymore! D:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
New member get! Hi all!

Username: txteclipse
Personal tiny equine of choice: Fluttershy (except it's pretty much a tie between her and Pinkie [Luna is best pony though {deeply nested asides yay}])

Man, I just rewatched Sleepless in Ponyville last night. I love that episode so much. It featured two of the most underrepresented ponies in the series (Scootaloo and Luna) and gave us some wonderful Rarity antics as well. Also this:

Spoiler:

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
New member get! Hi all!

Username: txteclipse
Personal tiny equine of choice: Fluttershy (except it's pretty much a tie between her and Pinkie [Luna is best pony though {deeply nested asides yay}])

Man, I just rewatched Sleepless in Ponyville last night. I love that episode so much. It featured two of the most underrepresented ponies in the series (Scootaloo and Luna) and gave us some wonderful Rarity antics as well. Also this:

Spoiler:

OMG OMG, I'm actually really happy to see you here. It's been forever since I've seen you around. I'll send you a VM.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So I've watched the two-parter today:

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Copying what I said on another site, don't come and find me and go beat me up for it:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
First, welcome, txty to the club! :D

I finally saw the season opener and
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Goodness gracious! This 2-parter!

Spoiler:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Thank you Asty! Okay! Obligatory season opener thoughts!

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
On the very first part of the episode, I kept chanting to myself that [I read too much fanfic], because I can't help but cringe of how childish the early scenes and conversations were, but, as the episode moves on, the chanting changed to [ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh...]. xD

Can't really share something that hasn't been shared by anypony else, but OMG SEASON 4 WILL BE GREAT! :D

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Username: Karinmo
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Gotta love fluttershy doe <3
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc):
Long story-
When a past girlfriend of mine was watching MLP, I thought it was cute that she was watching something so childish and thought nothing of it. Then I was flipping channels and discovered the Hub. It was around 9:00 AM, when MLP plays where I live. I took a small look and started to get interested. It was season 1 episode 3. From there on I have loved ponies and cant get nuff of em' <3

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Welcome to the herd, Karinmo!

I'm really excited for Flight to the Finish now! Here's hoping that there's some Dash and Scoots interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back