• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justice: The Battle for Monticelia [Game Over!]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well my vote was random, there's nothing special there. To me it looks like GP only added on to my vote because he didn't want to risk being in a tie, and there were no other votes at the time. However, Lycan's vote is by far the most suspicious to me. I really think he is scum ensuring that EM would be lynched.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I fear I don't have much more to add on top of my reasons for voting that way in my previous post. With a process of elimination I find jd to be the last baddie, so that's where my vote stays.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Well, we can afford a mislynch even if I am wrong.

Lynch Lycanthropy

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Alright, I'm still really suspicious of jd and I don't really buy that his vote was random since it seemed to be a gimme deffense, but we still lynch both of them regardless and I don't want the lynch to have any doubt. jd is next on the chopping block.

[Lynch] Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Night Two

The inhabitants of Monticelia are conflicted. After a day of investigation it seems they've narrowed it down a bit, but they still argue over which is the one guilty. After a long day of discussion and threats, they decide that Lycanthropy was to be hanged. Giovanni's guards took hold of yet another poor soul and took him to the gallows. Sadly, it seems that this time the D'Agata were wrong. They had killed one of their own, the resistance was working.

Lycanthropy is dead! He was a Mercenary.
The night phase will end in approximately 24 hours.

The Rules

All Pokecommunity rules apply.
Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master
Kevin Durant as ???
Nakuzami as a Mercenary
Pecilia as ???
Gimmepie as a Freedom Fighter
Trev as ???
jdthebud as ???
Desox as a Mercenary
Lycanthropy as a Mercenary

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

Years
I have a really long work shift today, going to post the day phase tomorrow, rest easy lads.

Bidoof FTW

Years
Day Three

The town was losing members quickly. The rebellion was surprisingly successful at dwindling the members of the D'Agata. They even managed to sneak into the house of General Pagano, the general was sleeping soundly when suddenly a pillow was put over his head. He tried to resist but a knife to the stomach weakened him to the point where the fight was short. With the general dead, will the D'Agata destroy the resistance? Or will Giovanni's rule be a short-lived victory?

Pecilia is dead! He was General Pagano.
The day phase will end in approximately 48 hours.

The Rules

All Pokecommunity rules apply.
Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master
Kevin Durant as ???
Nakuzami as a Mercenary
Pecilia as General Pagano
Gimmepie as a Freedom Fighter
Trev as ???
jdthebud as ???
Desox as a Mercenary
Lycanthropy as a Mercenary

Spoiler:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
There's zero reason. I know Sniper is the Mayor and I'm town. jd is the only option at this point.

[Lynch] jdthebud

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Thank god, I didn't want to be alive for the last day. Good luck Guvna, eradicate those pesky freedom fighters.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well, I know I'm town (Merc), so that means Trev is the obvious choice here, since EM actually has a role.

As for Trev, I'm confused why everyone seems to trust him. He claimed Mercenary, but that means nothing at this point. There have been several players who say he's made godd posts but I don't understand what's been good about them. It's looks more to me like he's been going with the flow and avoiding attention.

[Vote] Trev

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Interesting. Trev has played a pretty town-sided game, so again, I'm inclined to believe he's telling the truth. Though, we still have half the phase left, so I'll go my normal route and vote later. Maybe something exciting will develop, maybe not.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Interesting. Trev has played a pretty town-sided game, so again, I'm inclined to believe he's telling the truth. Though, we still have half the phase left, so I'll go my normal route and vote later. Maybe something exciting will develop, maybe not.
Please clarify what you mean by "town-sided game".

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I correctly read gimme's scum tell and called him out, and I was also correct in believing Pecilia. I've been reading everyone and providing leadership. I even encouraged everyone to reconsider the Sniper vote because of the way you and gimme were voting. The only reason I'm not dead is because I also lobbed accusations at you, jd, and killing me would've given you away since I am so adamant about you.

If anyone has gone with the flow, it's been you. You've voted in every lynch so far without raising a single point of opposition against me. If you truly believed I was Mafia, why didn't you speak up when I was leading town? Instead you willingly joined the Lycanthropy lynch and adamantly argued that Lycanthropy was Mafia, whereas I only suspected him a little bit and only voted for him to ensure the lynch went through. You've been laying very low and I've been in the spotlight the whole time. Nothing prevented you from debating the suggestions I threw out, so why didn't you?

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I correctly read gimme's scum tell and called him out, and I was also correct in believing Pecilia. I've been reading everyone and providing leadership. I even encouraged everyone to reconsider the Sniper vote because of the way you and gimme were voting. The only reason I'm not dead is because I also lobbed accusations at you, jd, and killing me would've given you away since I am so adamant about you.

If anyone has gone with the flow, it's been you. You've voted in every lynch so far without raising a single point of opposition against me. If you truly believed I was Mafia, why didn't you speak up when I was leading town? Instead you willingly joined the Lycanthropy lynch and adamantly argued that Lycanthropy was Mafia, whereas I only suspected him a little bit and only voted for him to ensure the lynch went through. You've been laying very low and I've been in the spotlight the whole time. Nothing prevented you from debating the suggestions I threw out, so why didn't you?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

You "read GP's scum tell", yet you didn't vote for him. Also your belief in Pecilia was based on his claim, which was uncc'd, thus it's meaningless. Also, you waited to join the Lycan wagon until the very end, instead of following your own supposed suspicions and voting for me earlier in the day. That's the hallmark of commitment phobe mafia play. Sorry, you're not fooling me.

The reason I'm only focusing on you now is because I was convinced Lycan was the last mafia yesterday. I had no real reason to focus on you until today because of that. Now that I know you're the last scum, I'm finding all kinds of tells in your play.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I didn't vote for gimme because I was trying to push a no lynch to pad our numbers for end game (and yes, I didn't realize that no lynches aren't allowed here because I'm adjusting to the rules here as opposed to the other forum I played on). My belief in Pecilia is more than you've offered this game - did you have suspicion of him? Because you didn't admit it. I joined the Lycan vote because I wanted to ensure the lynch. Regardless of who we lynched, we were set to win because it had to be either you or Lycan, so I had no qualms about lynching either of you on that day. And I made it abundantly clear that I suspected you more and was simply ensuring the lynch going through. Opposing the lynch at that point may have divided votes and would've resulted in a lot of unnecessary confusion. That would've been a play beneficial to the Mafia - why would you suggest that?

If you had no reason to focus on me, then you obviously didn't suspect me as mafia. You say you don't see how my posts were good, but again, you had ZERO opposition to anything I had to say until now. You were completely contempt with agreeing with me last phase to fly under the radar, and now you suddenly find an issue with me. You're only NOW bringing up your suspicions on me? I've had suspicions of you from the beginning of the game and have been very vocal about them. If you had any opposition to me, you've admitted to hiding it until end game. You think I'm mafia, but you let me lead town. Even if you weren't mafia, that would be a terrible play. You've had zero reason to wait on announcing suspicion about me (and if you use the "I was trying to avoid splitting the vote" reason, I'll know you're lying by copying me). The only reason you've got suspicion now is because you couldn't kill me or claim that I'm suspicious without putting yourself on the block. This suspicion you have on me is completely out of nowhere and unfounded. Hell, you didn't even say a damn thing when I voted to lynch you last phase. You went right to Lycan. If you had any suspicion of me that wasn't fabricated this phase to sow confusion, you kept it to yorself even when I voted for you and made it very clear I thought you were suspicious. I don't buy for one second that you think I'm Mafia, and it's because you're the Mafia.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Please clarify what you mean by "town-sided game".

I mean that his posts, while a but fluffy for my tastes, are insightful and contain views that make him seem like a member of the town and not vice versa. I am aware that clears him in no way, but unfortunately all I have to go off of is gut feeling and my reads in this situation, so

[Lynch] jdthebud

Back