• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Latest Achievement

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Please feel free to post here whenever you've gotten something really cool in the game, such as a rare Pokemon, lots of rare candy as a prize, something high IV - if you think it is cool we will think it's cool!

You can post multiple times in a row in this thread, but only if you have something new to share.

I just hatched a shiny Poochyena, my first shiny outside of Community Day :) What have you guys achieved lately??

MISSINGNOxx1990

Black candles burn, all minds aligned...
Years
My latest achievements would be completing the Mew Quests to get Mew and getting all shinies of Mareep's evolution line

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
This month I hatched my first Wynaut and it was shiny. I also hatched a shiny Togepi.

For medals I finally got gold for Pikachu Fan, Black Belt and Depot Agent. Also got silver for Fisherman and Pokemon Ranger.

I?ve also been catching Pokemon in preparation for Gen 4. I mainly just want ones where the gym leader says the best thing they can say. I have Roselia, Rhydon, Electabuzz, Magmar, Togetic, Eevee x2, Gligar, Nosepass, Lickitung and female Snorunt. Just recently I got great Magneton, Duskull and Murkrow. Was catching every Magnemite during the Kanto event. Only need 8 more plus the evolution items if they release those.

Last edited:
Years
Hatched a shiny Wynaut (which is now a shiny Wobbuffet), took advantage of the Earth Day bonuses to evolve a 100% IV Wailmer into Wailord, and I got to stage 5 out of 8 on the special research to get Mew. Working on walking my buddy Eevee to try the friendship trick and evolve it into Espeon. :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Got a shiny Makuhita! Caught on the Pokemon Go Plus while bf & I were driving to find a prescription lol took us 2.5 hours til we could leave the doctors but super worth to have the shiny. :)

It is 84%! C:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Yesterday night(it was the 2nd May 2018)
I managed to reach the gym and put my chansey there,
and yes, each time I reach the nearby gym is an accomplishment in my book for
I only have the router's wi-fi(sister occasionally lends me a phone with hotspot to reach the gym).
Hm... perhaps you're willingful to read of something more remarkable... well, a few months ago
(it was the 3rd February of this year) I participated a mewtwo raid on the 3rd February alogside
sister and a few other people, and actually managed to capture them with a critical capture after
several failed attempts.
CP:2252
Moves: Confusion, Shadow ball
Team leader's ratings: astonishing with outstanding statistics
But I guess it's not that big of a deal... I've heard some raids were taken on by just duos with
favorable weather conditions, now THAT seems to be a greater accomplishment...
Not to mention how near the New Zealand coast there's a memorial fountain that is a gym
and players have to get to by rowing on kayaks... or about the Lewes lighthouse pok?stop for
that matter...

Maybe I could type about I got chansey rather early, the 20th December 2017, whereas I started
the 11th, my birthday, but again that's mere luck...
One thing I'd really like would be the shiny poochyena Ho-oh hatched :
that was my first catch ever on sapphire! It has some serious sentimental value!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I?ve caught 7 shinies since the first.

On the 1st I caught 2 shiny Meditite and 1 Makuhita, on the second I caught a third Meditite, on the third I found a shiny Poochyena and later on a fourth Meditite.

On the fourth, in the exact same spot as the Poochyena I found a shiny Shuppet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Two 100% Meditite within 24 hours of each other at basically same location lmao. Still no more shinies though other than Makuhita :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I guess right now my biggest achievement is hatching 11 Tyrogue and 1 had Attack and HP and 10 had either Attack or HP. And I only need Hitmonchan....

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I finished my first team raid today at a park that has a lot to interact with and debunked a rumor about a Magikarp nest there.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
My only real achievement right now is almost getting 1000 hours of gym defence for the final piece of Gym Leader clothing.

Sadly, all my pokemon are down and I have no revives. I have about 18 hours left and I have a single pokemon left in a secluded gym that will put me over 1000 hours, however....... it is so secluded that no one has attacked it which is really annoying.

I tried to get Articuno which would have completed the Bird Trio, but sadly.... I couldn't get enough people to help with Articuno and I missed the research rewards by a day.

Last edited:

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I have about 18 hours left and I have a single pokemon left in a secluded gym that will put me over 1000 hours, however....... it is so secluded that no one has attacked it which is really annoying.
What does it mean if no one attacks it? It still counts for defense hours right?

Anyway, my latest achievement was holding a gym in the city center for 18 hours :) I just started playing again so I'm ever so slowly working towards that 1000 hours badge for the top!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
What does it mean if no one attacks it? It still counts for defense hours right?

Anyway, my latest achievement was holding a gym in the city center for 18 hours :) I just started playing again so I'm ever so slowly working towards that 1000 hours badge for the top!

In order to get credit for the hours the pokemon has stayed in the gym, it must return to you. Otherwise, you will never get credit if the pokemon never returns. With no recall pokemon option, or the HP of the pokemon never hitting 0 if it just stays there, the only way for you to get said pokemon back is if it is defeated in the gym.

Example: My pokemon has been in there for 120 hours. I will never get that 120 hours counted if my pokemon never gets beat in the gym.

Last edited:

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
In order to get credit for the hours the pokemon has stayed in the gym, it must return to you. Otherwise, you will never get credit if the pokemon never returns. With no recall pokemon option, or the HP of the pokemon never hitting 0 if it just stays there, the only way for you to get said pokemon back is if it is defeated in the gym.

Example: My pokemon has been in there for 120 hours. I will never get that 120 hours counted if my pokemon never gets beat in the gym.

Ah, I understand! I mean, surely it'll be beat eventually? I'd be pretty happy with my Pok?mon sitting in there for ages!

I suppose it's quite annoying when you only need a few hours for your badge though!

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Fending off attackers with golden razz berries after learning that they can completely replenish the heart of a defending Pok?mon. I also used them to heal up my last Pok?mon on campus that was barely clinging on to a gym along with a group of exhausted allies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Today I got a 91% shiny Lugia :) Matches my 91% shiny Ho-Oh!

Back