• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Believein the steve

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
^^^

I'm not extremely great with introductions but I'll do what I can

My name is steve, 20 years of age, born & raised in usa.

Been into pokemon since the original big block game boy. My first experience was when I was 5 or 6 & pokemon yellow was newly released. Was much into the pokemon anime & still am so this was a great way to get in. I've played every gb(a) version of pokemon with the exception of blue version. I've not beaten the champion/rival on every one. M

My favorite version by far was sapphire. It was my prime, put well over 100 hours into it, with it nearing is silver version which came close only to a total of approx 45 hours. I attempted to get into pokemon on the pearl/diamond generation but unfortunately a family member of mine damaged my ds & the game inside of it and retired from pokemon until about a year ago. I recently purchased a 3ds & pokemon white & started up again.

My favorite pokemon is chikorita with pikachu very close behind. My reasoning for being interested in chikorita so much is how it acts in the anime & the look of it. Something about the leaf just on top of its head just makes it so cute.

I'm currently taking on a few challenges as I love variety in my life.

Thanks for reading

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Steve! Welcome and nice to meet you!
By the way, my favorite game is Emerald, Platinum, White and Black 2!
I think you should join Super Starter Pokemon Club, since your favorites are Chikorita and Pikachu.
You're so lucky to have 3DS, because Pokemon X and Y discussions are heating now!

Don't forget to check the rules, and good day!

- Wind Heart

Years
Chikoritaaaa! That was the first thing I noticed about your thread. <33 I absolutely love her and she's the best grass starter. You have good taste! Anyway, welcome Steve and I'm super glad to see you join us here. n~n

So you're 20 years old? I'm 21 so we're around the same age; that's pretty cool. You'll probably find a lot of others who are around as old as you here since PC seems to have more of those members around. So being too old for Pokemon is of course something that doesn't exist here!

Really happy to see more Pokemon anime fans though. Really, really am. The anime is pretty good and seeing all your favorite characters animated makes it really worth watching, in my opinion. Was about to link you to the Pokemon Anime section but then noticed you've already been posting there - keep that up as it's an awesome place. It could use more love so anyone who gets involved gets brownie points from me, mhmm. Do you watch Best Wishes/Black & White? I've kind of slowed down when it comes to watching but once the N saga starts up, I'm never going to miss a single episode! We should totally talk about the anime sometime, would be absolutely wonderful to have more people to converse about it with and you seem like quite a dedicated fan. :D

But ahh, R/S/E really were pretty great games, agreed. I poured over 150 hours into my Sapphire and it was definitely worth it. Plus the thunderstorm looked a lot more ferocious than the drought, wouldn't you say? As different as those games were from G/S/C, they were still pretty darn awesome. Besides, we got contests! Those were super fun and ridiculously addicting... though I never did get all the ribbons I wanted.

Anyway, before I go on and on and write a book, I think I'll stop myself here. <3; Have a splendid time on PC and contact me whenever to talk, yes? You sound like a great person!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm I joined PC around the time of 3rd gen ruby/sapphire too <3 Though I started playing Pokemon pretty obsessively with silver version. Chikorita was certainly my starter of choice too for the 2nd generation, even if it is possibly the weakest of every starter in existence.

At first from the title of the thread, I thought that all the "Steve"ness is an yugioh abridged reference lol.

Back