• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i really want a gardevoir i am six gyms in(meaning i have unlocked fly) and still cant find a ralts. the pokedex area shows where ralts is in emerald(next to the region of the map that is roughly the location of petalburg)( ive confirmed this because wynaut is found in that area, and area unknown in pokedex)

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ROUTE TO LOOK?!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i really want a gardevoir i am six gyms in(meaning i have unlocked fly) and still cant find a ralts. the pokedex area shows where ralts is in emerald(next to the region of the map that is roughly the location of petalburg)( ive confirmed this because wynaut is found in that area, and area unknown in pokedex)

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ROUTE TO LOOK?!

son of a gun immediately after posting this comment the next pokemon i run into is a level 20 ralts
Spoiler:

=D

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Hey so I've been playing this game for a while and beat the E4 and the Central Area but I haven't got the Mega Stone or the Anti Mega Stone. Can I still get it now? Great game btw!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
how can i evolve lampent? i tried to search on this forum and somebody said "just level it up" but my lampent is lvl 60 and still no evolution. someone else said "use firestone" and it obviously doesnt work on lampent. what should i do to evolve it?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
So, how can i evolve my lampent? its lvl 60 but still no evolution, someone said i had to level it up normally but at this point idk if thats true.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I finally finished the grammartical errors corrected version of this hack. Now, i released it. To make this hack worthy of being updated, I added 5 Alolan Pokemon and the Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales.
Screens:
new_screens_by_wind1158-dbl69kb.png

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8j39et5y3sy585x/Pokemon Victory Fire Version 2.61.zip

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Is there a reason the ups file won't patch to my Emerald Rom? I've tried a few different versions of Emerald I have and even re-downloaded the ups file and it still won't patch.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 20, 2017
Does this game have a pokemon list and its locations?

please let me know Its hard taking on the League with bad pokes.:)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018

I haven't found a list, but I have some good picks:
--Shinx is found on the roads immediately west and north of Amberyellow. It knows Dark moves which makes battling Zach's Ghost-types easier.
--Ralts is found on Pine Path south of Pinearoma. It knows good Psychic and Fairy attacks. Cyasine won't know what hit her.
--Onix is found in Mt. Skywall. It evolves into Steelix when leveled up with high friendship. Teach it Earthhquake and Ebby will shudder.
--Litwick is found in Pure Tower. Its HP is crud but its Sp.Atk is quite wicked. Jacob won't like being down to his Sceptile with Chandelure on the battlefield. High friendship beyond Lv. 41, possibly at night to evolve. Ghost is weak to itself so be wary against Zach.
--Bulbasaur is obtained in Mugwort Villa. Look out, Violet.
--I don't exactly remember where to get Feebas but raise its Beauty with Blue Berry (Berry #s ending in 2 or 7 are blue) Pokeblocks made at the Contest Hall in Bronze Port. Violet had better beware....
Other good Pokemon, like Torchic and Lapras, are unfortunately only available postgame in West Tyron.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
fishing rods where can i find them ? please

Good rod: Sapphire Path. Super Rod: Halfleaf City.

Is there a reason the ups file won't patch to my Emerald Rom? I've tried a few different versions of Emerald I have and even re-downloaded the ups file and it still won't patch.

Try NUPS, and select ignore, it will work.

Sorry, there is no Pokemon locations list.

I updated this hack once again and fixed some glitches, I guess this one will be the final version of this hack.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Hi..
the game is too good bro..
can u please tell me how to evolve
1 scyther
2 slowpoke
3 seadra into kingdra
4 feebas
5 poliwag into politoed
6 graveller