• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WANTED: Starters with egg moves..the rarer/better the moves the better the prize!

kosh52

Throw up ur best egg move STARTER pokemon for trade

If the nature, and IV and egg moves are good then u will get something good

Here is my offer (choose one if ur pokemon satisfies the above conditions):
PBR pikachu (with surf AND volt tackle) - japanese
Adamant beldum with perfect IV's in 3 stats (random - bred myself)
lv 71 lugia
lv 47 dialga

i have more, ask if u dont want whats above

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
What are the three perfect stats on Beldum?

I got a Lax shiny Charmander with like 4 eggs moves.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
i've got an adamant elekid with 31 attack sp. def and speed.

ice punch, thunder punch, earthquake, brick break. untouched

offer nicely.

kosh52

What are the three perfect stats on Beldum?

I got a Lax shiny Charmander with like 4 eggs moves.

i got one (adamant) with perfect 31 iv's in att, def, sp att and sp def

cpl more but too many to list..tell me which stats u want 31 iv's in and ill probably have it

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Well Im looking for a Beldum with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed mainly.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
Treeko fun.

I don't have DP atm, but right now I am actually breeding Treekos with DragonBreath, Crunch and Giga Drain.

I have Torchics with Rock Slide. Sableye's with Recover, and psychic.

I have many more planned, Mudkips, better torchics, working on getting Totodile in Emerald atm. 8 left in the HoennDex and I got it.

kosh52

i've got an adamant elekid with 31 attack sp. def and speed.

ice punch, thunder punch, earthquake, brick break. untouched

offer nicely.

sounds good...has it been hacked to be that way or just bred very patiently like with my beldums? if shes the real deal, choose wat u want for wat i listed....

is the elekid untouched? ill need stats to prove iv's

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
did you completely ignore my post PERFECT elekid?

and looking for adamant beldum 31. def, sp. def, attack, speed and decent hp.

EDIT; lemme post stats.

in a level 100 all:
210 - 10 IV
201- 31 IV
79 - 0 IV =/
138 - 1 IV =/
146 - 31 IV
248 - 31 IV.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Well decent/above average IVs in HP and DEF are also aprreciated too. ^_^

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover
Years
Ive got a lvl 1 charmander stats all 6's with fire blast I think flame thrower and leer

kosh52

Well Im looking for a Beldum with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed mainly.

have plenty of those....but ull hafta come up with what i want first

I don't have DP atm, but right now I am actually breeding Treekos with DragonBreath, Crunch and Giga Drain.

I have Torchics with Rock Slide. Sableye's with Recover, and psychic.

I have many more planned, Mudkips, better torchics, working on getting Totodile in Emerald atm. 8 left in the HoennDex and I got it.

sounds good mate...if u can manage to breed some competitive egg moves (ones that would give em an advantage in battle or against a type theyre weak against) with a good nature for those moves and manage to get some good IV's (chain breed with ditto's with perfect IV's)...then contact me...ill repay u good for it

kosh52

did you completely ignore my post PERFECT elekid?

and looking for adamant beldum 31. def, sp. def, attack, speed and decent hp.

EDIT; lemme post stats.

in a level 100 all:
210 - 10 IV
201- 31 IV
79 - 0 IV =/
138 - 1 IV =/
146 - 31 IV
248 - 31 IV.

what level is it? lv 1? id prefer untouched so i can ev train myself...0 IV? thats odd....ill trade u a adamant beldum lv 1 with 31iv in hp, att, sp att and speed?

Ive got a lvl 1 charmander stats all 6's with fire blast I think flame thrower and leer

no thanks

vizforte

The Memoriam.
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Apr 8, 2009
have plenty of those....but ull hafta come up with what i want first

sounds good mate...if u can manage to breed some competitive egg moves (ones that would give em an advantage in battle or against a type theyre weak against) with a good nature for those moves and manage to get some good IV's (chain breed with ditto's with perfect IV's)...then contact me...ill repay u good for it

Oh I always like to breed in egg moves that either give the STAB, over what they can learn. And attacks to beat that which they are weak against. I have a few Barboach eggs as well, with Spark.. who could resist that!? I couldnt, I bred 8. LOL I only have 4 now though. lol

kosh52

Oh I always like to breed in egg moves that either give the STAB, over what they can learn. And attacks to beat that which they are weak against. I have a few Barboach eggs as well, with Spark.. who could resist that!? I couldnt, I bred 8. LOL I only have 4 now though. lol

u dont breed for good natures or iv's?? thats an advantage in battle...post up what good competitive egg move pokemon uve bred...the barboach with the spark sounds good...it would need an attack favourable nature...adamant

Back