• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Woot i finally have that drill peck murkrow for you!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i have no ideea, i think this murkrow is the only one from the batches that does not have a couple perfect ivs :( i could breed soem more that have better ivs....

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
are you sure i can always breed better...and whenever we are on at the same tiem lo,.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
aww dang sorry i left, but i can go back to wifi if you are avalible.

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
Years
Lvl 1 UT Adamant Zubat w/ Whirlwind and Brave Bird (both egg moves) for a Spiritomb with Pain Split (could I possibly get a male)?

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
Years
It's a good offer but I already have enough Crobats.

Okay then, I don't have anything else to offer yet, but I am training up some other pokemon to get more egg-moved pokemon. I will therefore be able to offer you something else in a week or two, I'll be back to the thread then....

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
Years
Well that Magikarp in your sig looks like something I could use right now.

Strictly work in progress atm, I've got a 31 Def IV parent, but no luck with any of the others, but then I've not been breeding adamant magikarp (as I only just got an adamant mother now)... When I get it though, I'll probably clone it (don't have AR yet, but probably will by that time).

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
hey greene, i dont think i'll be able to trade tomorrow, but to make up for it i might throw in a free jolly dragon dance corphish :)

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Could I get a tediursa with shadow claw and close combat? Ican offer A misdreavous with suckerpunch attract and dark pulse. FC is in my sig. Also Could I get a male ralts? I could offer a skitty with fake out.

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey is anone attempting the bold wish chingling (i might attempt if i have spare time)

and do you want me to re do the drill peck murkrow? i could if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back