• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Black/White/All Time team

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
Years
Sooooo here's my team...tell me whatcha think:

- Dragonite (Nature: Serious | Ability: Inner Focus)
o Fly
o Wing Attack
o Outrage
o Dragon Dance

- Shiny Charizard (Nature: Modest | Ability: Blaze)
o Heat Wave
o Air Slash
o SolarBeam
o Hidden Power

- Electivire (Nature: Lax | Ability: Motor Drive)
o Toxic
o Wild Charge
o Brick Break
o Giga Impact

- Snorlax
o Crunch
o Sleep Talk
o Rest
o Last Resort

- Rhyperior (Nature: Quirky | Ability: Lightningrod)
o Megahorn
o Hammer Arm
o Earthquake
o Stone Edge

- Ludicolo (Nature: Careful | Ability: Rain Dish)
o Rain Dance
o Hydro Pump
o Mega Drain
o Blizzard

Last edited:
Years
Since I don't know what their natures are, I'll just give some basic suggestions.

Dragonite: It's moveset looks pretty good, but I would change out Draco Meteor for Dragon claw, Outrage, or Dragon Rush. It is mainly a physical attacker(base attack is higher) so one of those moves will be helpful.

Charizard: I would change out the shadow claw and dragon claw for special moves. You might have an easier time if you have a special flying type move(since it will get STAB from it). Also, Charizard has the capibility to learn solar beam and focus blast. These moves can go a long way with a special attacker like Charizard.

Electivire: Since it has a higher base attack stat, you should probably change out thunder and thunderbolt. Thunderpunch or wild charge would be good moves. You could also teach it earthquake to balance it out a bit more.

Snorlax: Snorlax's special attack stat is pretty bad, so I would stay away from Blizzard and Psychic. Crunch would be a very good move for it, since ghost moves are unaffective to Snorlax and that dark move could definitely dismantle almost any ghost type :). Also, you could consider teaching it Body Slam or Giga Impact, since Snorlax will get STAB from those.

Rhyperior: That moveset is good, I don't think I would change anything.

Ludicolo: I also like this moveset. You might consider teaching it a special ice move, since your team lacks them.

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
Years
Yea i forgot to post nature's and abilities...and i'll try and switch up the attacks a bit and edit my post, and maybe get your re-evaluation...but what is STAB?

Years
Yea i forgot to post nature's and abilities...and i'll try and switch up the attacks a bit and edit my post, and maybe get your re-evaluation...but what is STAB?

Same Type Attack Bonus. If your pokemon is a fire type and your teach it fire moves, it gets an attack bonus when it uses those moves.

firebolt12

pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Sooooo here's my team...[COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]tell [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]me[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] whatcha think:
MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED!
- Dragonite (Nature: Serious | Ability: Inner Focus)
o Fly- get rid of this, allows foe to set up freely, use a flamethrower, or waterfall, just anything but this!
o Wing Attack Could use a different more diverse move
o Outrage
o Dragon Dance

- Shiny Charizard (Nature: Modest | Ability: Blaze)
You will be shut down so easily! Too much charging time with all your moves! This set sickens me
o Heat Wave Change to flamethrower if this is single or keep this:)
o Blast Burn REPLACE with something more useful or dvierse: hidden power or something!
o SolarBeam
o Hyper Beam change to air slash

- Electivire
o ThunderNot reliable unless u have thunderdancer or something like grass knot
o Thunderbolt
o Brick Break /cross chop
o Giga Impact

- Snorlax
o Rollout useless. Rockslide, or use with defense curl
o Blizzard See below.... USe something like return
o Psychic Snorlax has no SPA replace with Earth quake
o Last Resort df curl if u want rollout or YAWN rest or something like that Chestorest or sleep talk

- Rhyperior (Nature: Quirky | Ability: Lightningrod)
o Horn Drill Not gonna work in the metagame.. Remember: all lv. 50s, unless u do this with friends, still torttallyt unreliable try return, or something diverse
o [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Hammer[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Arm
o Earthquake
o Stone Edge

- Ludicolo (Nature: Careful | Ability: Rain Dish)
o Rain Dance
o Hydro Pump
o Mega Drain Gigadrain
o Blizzard

OVERALL analysis

You have no support, just mindless sweeping moves. try to pay attention to stats, and to accuracy and the consequences of the moves(RECHARGE!) Charizard had 2!!!! recharge moves! IMPROVE needs a ton of work

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
Years
thank you a lot for your suggestions firebolt...i see what you mean about having nothing but attacks...and the recharge time for charizard is pretty ridiculous you're right, i need the flying type attack wing attack/arial ace for dragonite for fighting types...and i'm still training these pokemon so i'm gonna keep fly for now till i'm done training, just makes it easier to get from place to place, i changed horndrill to megahorn (bug type...thought it'd be good to have another attack type), and i almost completely changed up my snorlax's attack line...i think you might like it not sure, and as for ludicolo...he doesn't learn giga drain naturally and i can't find the tm, so i can't teach him giga drain, but i was wondering....should i add a speed stat boost skill to electivire? and what should i replace blast burn with on charizard? i'm not really a fan of hidden power

Years
thank you a lot for your suggestions firebolt...i see what you mean about having nothing but attacks...and the recharge time for charizard is pretty ridiculous you're right, i need the flying type attack wing attack/arial ace for dragonite for fighting types...and i'm still training these pokemon so i'm gonna keep fly for now till i'm done training, just makes it easier to get from place to place, i changed horndrill to megahorn (bug type...thought it'd be good to have another attack type), and i almost completely changed up my snorlax's attack line...i think you might like it not sure, and as for ludicolo...he doesn't learn giga drain naturally and i can't find the tm, so i can't teach him giga drain, but i was wondering....should i add a speed stat boost skill to electivire? and what should i replace blast burn with on charizard? i'm not really a fan of hidden power

Here's what I recommend: http://pokemon.marriland.com/

Marriland is one of my most trusted resources for Pokemon-based information. Complete with a very detailed Pokedex and everything you need to know!

Don't know exact moveset for your team. Click on the link, go to the Pokedex and see for yourself!

Back