• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Quick question. Yesterday I made a donation to the forum. I did it through google and they said something is being shipped to my house. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, What is the whole process for donating? I checked in the donating thread but I couldn't quite find my answer. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it! :D

Rukario

Banned
Years
Quick question. Yesterday I made a donation to the forum. I did it through google and they said something is being shipped to my house. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, What is the whole process for donating? I checked in the donating thread but I couldn't quite find my answer. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it! :D

you should reread that email.. it _should_ say that T# (whatever your donated) is added to your PC user account.
nothing is being sent to your house.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
you should reread that email.. it _should_ say that T# (whatever your donated) is added to your PC user account.
nothing is being sent to your house.

Can I pm you some info? It's not sensitive I just don't want to post it where everyone can see.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Because we don't expect most people to donate enough to get that high, haha. People who donate a lot of money ($100+ if memory serves) reach T6. They get bigger profile pictures, iirc.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm probably not supposed to answer questions but I know the answer so I'll go ahead and answer...
Rukario (or Steve, if you get to know him) is the guy who owns this place.

And to become a mod/admin, there must be two criteria met:
1. There's a need for a mod in a certain forum
2. You're active and helpful to the people in that specific forum, and they notice your presence.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You're fine answering things droomph, but just to add on to your moderator help there's also an FAQ entry on it: Clicky It's a bit more in-depth on that topic.

Years
I'm probably not supposed to answer questions but I know the answer so I'll go ahead and answer...
Rukario (or Steve, if you get to know him) is the guy who owns this place.

And to become a mod/admin, there must be two criteria met:
1. There's a need for a mod in a certain forum
2. You're active and helpful to the people in that specific forum, and they notice your presence.

Thanks for the info :3 Did you tried to be a mod/admin?
You're fine answering things droomph, but just to add on to your moderator help there's also an FAQ entry on it: Clicky It's a bit more in-depth on that topic.

You are a mod right? Was it hard for you to get it? :3

droomph

weeb
Years
I never tried, I was just a HUUUUGE lurker back in October.

You shouldn't have that much trouble becoming a mod if you just have fun and be nice and helpful, reporting things that are not supposed to be there (and not mini-modding) and praying to God (or whoever) that at least one of the current mods dies or something.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I have a problem. If you look in my albums, where I upload my work, some are empty even though they have been there in the past. Is there a reason for this? I NEED it fixed because between my sprite shop and hack and signature those images are extremely important. They appear at first, but when you click on them in the album then it fails.
EDIT: Just checked and its only in google chrome.

Last edited:

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Sorry, this is probably a silly question, maybe I'm blind, but is there a way to go straight to your last post in a thread? Or do I just have to remember the page that it was on?

Cello

Tonight!
Years
You could always go into your profile, and under the "Statistics" tab click "Find all posts by <Username>." Once it loads look for your last post in a certain thread.
It shows all of your posts in order from your latest post on the forum all the way to your first.

Another thing you can do is when looking at the thread on the forum index, click on the number of posts/replies, look for your name on the list and click the number of posts next to your name to find all of your posts in the thread. The top post will be your latest post.

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I've noticed there's only one moderator for the roleplay forum, while every other forum seems to have two. Does the moderator need some help, or is he fine with himself?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Some sections have one mod, and some have two. So yeah...some moderators (like the RP mod, and other sections like Pokemon General and General Pokemon Gaming) feel that they can handle the section themselves. Some others, (like myself) prefer to have someone on their side, especially when their section(s) can get quite active sometimes. It just depends on the mod him/herself.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I noticed that in some signatures, when you hover over an image or text, some little text appears. How can i get that in my signature?

Like this is how you do it.

[title=What you want to see]Like this[/title] is how you do it.

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back