• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario Bros. series

Larry Koopa

The coolest of the Koopas
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2003
Whos played any of the games in the Super Mario Bros. series? I have played, and own them all. They are very fun and addictive and i have also beaten them all.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
I have played mario rpg super mario 1 2 and 3 super mario world super mario yoshis island mario kart mario kart64 mariokart doulble dash super mario64 super mario sunshine luigis manshinsuper mario 1 and 2 for normal gameboy and where is mario.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I pretty much played all of the Mario's that were released in North America anyway, the only ones I haven't played are the many versions on Gba.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I just have to say one thing:The Super Mario Bros. game will always be the best until the end of the world

Ahem, anyways, I have played every Mario game to date(well, almost everyone)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I have played (and own) almost every Mario game (played about 90%, own about 80%). Mario (and the game Super Mario Bros.) is probably the single largest contributor to the video game industry!
My favorite Mario games are the RPGs.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol shadow, those are my second favorite Mario Games.My favorite are just the classical Mario games.Ah, the good days

BTW, anyone play Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars?That game is awesome

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Me! Me! Pick me! I have! I love it! I bet you could tell by my avatar anyway...

My favorite non-RPG Mario game would probably be Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario 64.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol, it's Geno, he was always cool

In RPG, I always used Mario, Mallow, and Geno/Bowser.I never used Peach much

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
My team is almost always Mario (Why did they make it so you have to have him on your team, it's not like he is important or anything XD), Geno, and Bowser. I do substitute Peach in for certain bosses and I never use Mallow (except for the second Belome fight because his clones are so weak XD). I fought Culex once, but he badly beat me. I was weak when I did it though... My favorite bosses are Yaridovich, Bowyer, and King Calimari.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Shadow said:
My team is almost always Mario (Why did they make it so you have to have him on your team, it's not like he is important or anything XD), Geno, and Bowser. I do substitute Peach in for certain bosses and I never use Mallow (except for the second Belome fight because his clones are so weak XD). I fought Culex once, but he badly beat me. I was weak when I did it though... My favorite bosses are Yaridovich, Bowyer, and King Calimari.
Almost always Mario? You have to use Mario! Besides, he's pretty good hehe.......

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Wow, I never use Peach....

I beat Culex, using Lazy Shell, and some other awesome weapons and items

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Hehe....in melee I have special ways of beating Fox and Falco....hehe..... I'm the best of my friends (It literally takes two or three of them to be able to stand a decent chance against me) and one of my other friends is really good as Falco. I trained a lot and found out "secret, original manuvers" to take them down swiftly.

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Special ways? You mean? The special ways? What special ways? I have no idea what you or I am talking about.

I like playing as Mewtwo, Bowser, Ganondorf, Link, Kirby, Pichu, and Peach. I am no good with Ness, Fox, and Ice Climbers. I am so-so with other characters....

Back