• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Cool banner there, Wolf.

I think I expected Oz to be wearing a robe or something, but his looks actually do go hand in hand with his personality.

That's why I choosed him to look like this ^^ I unexpectly found a picture that looked exactly like how I had him in mind c:

I will also look up a picture of the commandeer.

EDIT:

Commandeer:

Anime_Guy_Brown_Hair.jpg

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Also couldn't help but notice that for the sig banner, it's a snow woman
Figured you'd like it!

Awesome banner! Er, not that I care or anything. *turns away*
Two points for Wolfy!

We need to know more about Oz. I mean, I'm all about surprise and the like, but we don't even know what Oz looks like...heck, we have little to go on other than the fact that he's a mage.
I kept picturing him as a Magus from Dragon Quest.
Dq2magician.png

ShinyDiamond- you only like it because Mizore is on it ^^;;;

WolfOfEve- why did you choose Mizore as picture actually? d: i'm curious.
BECAUSE I'M RAKING IN POINTS!!

In all seriousness: I don't know much of the Anime (well, none at all, other than what has been depicted in the RP) but she seemed like sort of a 'welcoming' face, which would be fitting for trying to pull interest in from other players.

Well isn't it obvious? He converted to Freezisim, which is the acknowledgement and respected honoring of any snow person. Mizore is simply a figurehead for the group.
I count this as another point.

THREE POINTS!

Well guys, as promised:

A picture of Oz!

jack_50770047.png
Yeah, that is fitting!

What a goof.

Cool banner there, Wolf.

I think I expected Oz to be wearing a robe or something, but his looks actually do go hand in hand with his personality.
FOUR POINTER!!

Also, agreed.

I won't reveal his age yet or why he looks so young c:
WHERE'S THE MASK

Khawill

<3
Years
So fairy tale. Uh is the conditions to join being a pretty-boy young adult? I mean, there's just a lack of... Grit. Maes Hughes is a good example of someone with grit, or Auron from ffx.

Also you should have a black dude or chick, they are awesome! (I'll make a character of my own and send it to you)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Actually, that raises my next question, and I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

Pink, when you get these characters, including the characters you play in the RP, are you typing in "Anime Man" or "Anime Woman" into google? They all have this very similar sort of generic air about them. Not "generic" in a bad way, but...well, the way it's meant to be said, in a neutral light.

Sapphire Rose

Years
So fairy tale. Uh is the conditions to join being a pretty-boy young adult? I mean, there's just a lack of... Grit. Maes Hughes is a good example of someone with grit, or Auron from ffx.

Also you should have a black dude or chick, they are awesome! (I'll make a character of my own and send it to you)

No but… that does make me think I should create some very old characters :p around 40/50 or something.

Actually, that raises my next question, and I'm pretty sure I already know the answer.

Pink, when you get these characters, including the characters you play in the RP, are you typing in "Anime Man" or "Anime Woman" into google? They all have this very similar sort of generic air about them. Not "generic" in a bad way, but...well, the way it's meant to be said, in a neutral light.

Uhm… yeah, the reason? Because when I type "young man." I only get real pictures. I don't know how to search in a different way.

Hello, I was wondering if I could reserve a slot as a Vampire. I should be able to get the SU completed fairly quick.

Spot reserved~

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Uhm… yeah, the reason? Because when I type "young man." I only get real pictures. I don't know how to search in a different way.

You're using Google, aren't you? It's really broad, and most of the best pictures can't be found on a wide-scale image search. A lot aren't even listed.

Try using Safebooru. You'll find a ton of much less "generic" results, as it were.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
No but… that does make me think I should create some very old characters :p around 40/50 or something.

When I hear very old I think like 80/90, definitely not 40/50. Also, a character can be gritty and still young. I do agree though, that there should be greater age variety.

P.S. That first picture is exactly how I imagined Oz, but I also pictured him wearing a robe.

Sapphire Rose

Years
TornZero- thanks c: I will use that then.

Geras- hmmmm… c: I wonder if you can guess the headmaster's age then~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Very old? I have no way of narrowing it down past what I assume is several thousand years.

In my lack of guessing basis I was tempted to just say 50 billion or something to emphasize the "Very Old" part of the guess. That's the number my mind usually defaults to when I think "large number".

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Name: James Weiss Avery
Species: Vampire

Appearance: James' physique can be described as slim (he is 6'1" and weighs 145 pounds). Although he is fairly skinny he doesn't have lanky appendages like most would think, instead, his arms and legs are rather toned (will be explained in the history). In his human form his eyes are light green. His hair is black in color, while its length and style is short-medium and unkempt, respectively. James often wears button-up shirts (usually black or white), accompanied by black pants. Sometimes he wears a black short brim fedora. James wears a bracelet type rosary around his left wrist. As a side note he carries a small blood flask for serious occasions. Like all Vampires his Youkai form is relatively the same in appearance with the main differences being that his hair is silver and his eyes are red.

Personality: In his human form James is typically aloof. He prefers to have fun when he can and generally dislikes being restricted. He has a habit of going overboard in situations and often gets in trouble as a result. Overall a friendly person and doesn't like the racial inequalities many of his kind put on other Youkai. This is rather contrasting with his Youkai form.

In his Youkai form his attitude leans more towards the serious side. Those who offend him better expect a duel and should not take James lightly. He will use his swordplay to give him an advantage in battles, since it gives him extra reach and is somewhat faster than martial arts. The fundamentals behind his personality remain the same (IE: stands for racial equality).

History: James' family is generally considered a well off family. Unfortunately, his father could care less about whether his family is "well off." Instead James' father, Orrick, wishes to seize more from society. In an effort to reach his dream Orrick raised James with a cruel and stoic attitude. James was taught from a young age various regalities and educated in political knowledge, all in hope of James becoming a Bureaucrat. James disliked his childhood and still has yet to forgive his father for the various sins he has committed. The rough learning schedule wore on James' mind, but he found solace in fencing. Fencing allowed James to survive all the rough years and served as an outlet for his discontent towards his father.

He truly excels at any sport requiring finesse, such as fencing and soccer. As previously mentioned, fencing was one of the activities he grew up doing. His excellence at fencing has influenced his fighting abilities and as a result he prefers to use rapiers instead of hand to hand combat. Due to his unwillingness to fight unarmed his father looks down on him as a weakling. He believes that fencing is nothing more than sport and that weapons are a hindrance to a Vampire's capabilities.

His father decided that sending him to Youkai Academy would help him intermingle with the other Youkai species and allow him to develop a good social standing with more influential individuals. Almost immediately James was admitted into the Academy. James is now on his way to the Academy and his story has yet to unfold.

Weakness: Water, Rosary/Crosses, and Anemia.
Other: He owns three swords that he usually doesn't carry. They are a rapier, a cutlass, and a foil. He also likes blood oranges… Cliché alert!
Code: Peach Strawberry (sounds strangely appetizing)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Colony- Your SU looks good ^^ except for the fact that James is from a royal family and that his history matches one of the characters from the Rosario+Vampire anime.

I can't allow the fact that James is from a royal Vampire family since I rejected this by someone else as well. Also, I can't allow James' history to matches the history of the character "Moka Akashiya" from the Rosario+Vampire series.

I know these rules aren't in the rule sections and this is why I will add it now for the future since it's the second time this has happened c: If you change your history then you will be accepted with flying colors~ woo~

EDIT:

The rules:
  • Histories aren't allowed to match with one from the original characters from the anime "Rosario+Vampire".
  • You're not allowed to make a character from a royal family, a character from a wealthy family is allowed.

Are officially added to the rules section.

EDITEDIT: Colony is Accepted! Welcome to Youkai Academy~ c: I will add your character to the list as soon as possible ^^

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Uhm, I edited it. I changed him from royalty to just somebody that was being pushed to be a politician. Also I didn't intend to mirror RosaVam (love the series, own most of the volumes XD). I suppose the similarities were pretty glaring towards Moka... But hopefully this should work. :)

Also how should I start? Should I mention James as a transfer student or that he's been here and just changing classes? I'll read up on the thread and get general understanding of events thus far and then I'll post. :)

Sounds good. Like I said, I'll read up on the post and then I'll write up the IC post for James' transfer to 3C.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Uhm, I edited it. I changed him from royalty to just somebody that was being pushed to be a politician. Also I didn't intend to mirror RosaVam (love the series, own most of the volumes XD). I suppose the similarities were pretty glaring towards Moka... But hopefully this should work. :)

Also how should I start? Should I mention James as a transfer student or that he's been here and just changing classes? I'll read up on the thread and get general understanding of events thus far and then I'll post. :)

I read every chapter that has been translated to English ^^ I'm now patiently waiting for chapter 64~ secretly rages on phone because i'm not patient at all c: ... they should make a third season >.>

I do recommend you to try reading most of the important posts c: We could have James to be a transfer student from clas 3A but after a fight with a student he was transferred to 3C by the headmaster.

how about that? ^^

Back