• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Trainer Class out of These?

Coolest Trainer Class?

• Ace Trainer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Ranger

• Pokemon Breeder

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Roughneck

• Youngster

• Preschooler

• Scientist

• Hiker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, these are the ones on my trainer card, so I was just wondering, which one would you pick?
Which is the best?

Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, and Ace Trainer.

I think Pokemon Breeder is the best, he looks like a total boss, but for some reason most people pick the ace trainer. I don't even know why, I mean... he has blue hair. And he has a long body, too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
This actually doesn't have much to do with the Fifth Generation. If anything, I'd say that they are more of a Pokemon General Gaming sort of topic.

Be sure to make sure that there isn't a topic that discusses this already if you would like to make another thread of the same kind within that section, and please be sure to read the rules of every section you wish to post in or make a thread in.

Closed for being in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back