• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excuse me, Mayor! - The Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Umm... can I join please? I bought AC:NL today and haven't yet started playing (damn these college assignments!) but I wanna make lots of friends whose towns I can visit (and vice versa of course!)

Username: CliCliW
In-game name:Cliona (I mean.. probably... I haven't started yet!)
3DS Friend Code (Optional): I'll post that later

I don't have any actual favourite villagers right now, but soon.....

So, is anyone watching ChuggaaConroy's playthrough on YouTube? :)

Years
Umm... can I join please? I bought AC:NL today and haven't yet started playing (damn these college assignments!) but I wanna make lots of friends whose towns I can visit (and vice versa of course!)

Username: CliCliW
In-game name:Cliona (I mean.. probably... I haven't started yet!)
3DS Friend Code (Optional): I'll post that later

I don't have any actual favourite villagers right now, but soon.....

So, is anyone watching ChuggaaConroy's playthrough on YouTube? :)

Yay! I hope you have fun playing! :D Yes!! :D He's one of my favourite LPers XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi guys, welcome to the club!

But oh gosh I haven't played ACNL since November 9th according to my 3DS rankings list. :( Now I'm afraid to turn it on since I'm sure at least one or two of my villagers have moved out.. hopefully it's no one that I'm looking to keep. Not sure if I'll have time to really play today since I'm off to class soon, but I'll definitely try to check this weekend!

Ack me too. u_u; I'm so heartbroken over it and I'm too afraid to go back and check cause I feel like they'll hate me. It reminds me of this:
Spoiler:

Which I think Anna found but when I saw it I damn near cried. Wish me luck on maybe checking this weekend. ;;

CliCliW

Years
Yay! I hope you have fun playing! :D Yes!! :D He's one of my favourite LPers XD

I am so far! Even though because I started it up last night at just going on 10 all the shops had closed and there was nothing to do! Even Nook's housing was closed so I couldn't finish discussing my loan! I have my 10,000 down payment sorted and a decent citizen like rating so yay!!

I wouldn't say Chuggaa's a favourite of mine because I only watch certain series of his (eg, the last I watched before this was prolly the Super Mario 64 DS one), but I tend to do that with all youtubers :) He actually inspired me to get it cause it made me remember how awesome AC is!

One of my favourite villagers is Stitches, the bear. I love him!!

My FC for my super underdeveloped town is: 0834-1111-2189 I think

Years
I got my copy of New Leaf today (my very first Animal Crossing game), and I must say, I'm enjoying the game already
Username: Slaying Moon
In-game name: Byakuya, Mayor of the lovely town of Karakura
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 3239-3682-8856

CliCliW

Years
Can I just ask guys, is the Slingshot available from the Nooklings? I've seen so many parcels floating by and I can't get them down! It's so frustrating!!

Years
Can I just ask guys, is the Slingshot available from the Nooklings? I've seen so many parcels floating by and I can't get them down! It's so frustrating!!

From what I can tell, by looking it up, you can get the slingshot at the T&T Mart, the upgraded version of Nookling Junction.
Spoiler:

CliCliW

Years
From what I can tell, by looking it up, you can get the slingshot at the T&T Mart, the upgraded version of Nookling Junction.
Spoiler:

Wow, that's really informative! Thanks a million! I must start buying more items on the main street I think, cause I spend nothing there really....

On another note, I much preferred Nook's Cranny from AC:WW as opposed to the Nookling Junction, cause I loved the play on words! Not to mention that when it asks you to post a message for advertising Nook's Cranny on the board I thought I was so clever saying "visit Nook's Cranny! Where every Nook and Cranny is covered!" {XD}

Okay, so in the spirit of being a fan club, I think it'd be cool to organize Island trips, fundraisers for PWPs, Town Visits, etc? I know it's sad that there's a limit on the amount of people allowed in your town at once... (four?) but it could be cool!! :) IDK....

Years
Okay, so in the spirit of being a fan club, I think it'd be cool to organize Island trips, fundraisers for PWPs, Town Visits, etc? I know it's sad that there's a limit on the amount of people allowed in your town at once... (four?) but it could be cool!! :) IDK....

I agree with what your saying :D it'd be really fun if we could find a way to connect :p
Maybe one thing to keep in mind are everyones avalability by time zones? For ex: I live in the estern standerd time or message this thread when anyone wants to connect? XD Idk, just ideas :p

I own oranges in my town by the way :)

Years
Yeah, I've been watching Chuggaa's play through as well. I've recently gotten back into this game after X and Y tore me away... I'm looking forward to the winter months, always my favourite time of year in Animal Crossing!

Years
Yeah, I've been watching Chuggaa's play through as well. I've recently gotten back into this game after X and Y tore me away... I'm looking forward to the winter months, always my favourite time of year in Animal Crossing!

Awesome! :D What's your favorite LP that he's done? Mine has got to be his Okami LP XD That really got me to subscibe to him x)

Same thing happend to me XP Now I hope to devote all my free time to building my town :3... I have way to much free time though, so I,m always on when I get home XD

This is my first animal crossing game so I'm curious how my town will look in winter :D

CliCliW

Years
I agree with what your saying :D it'd be really fun if we could find a way to connect :p
Maybe one thing to keep in mind are everyones avalability by time zones? For ex: I live in the estern standerd time or message this thread when anyone wants to connect? XD Idk, just ideas :p

I own oranges in my town by the way :)

My town has Cherries native, but I'm attempting to grow some Lychées, apples, perfect cherries and bananas too.

I'm not sure what Eastern Standard Time is, I'm working off GMT (currently 7 pm here). Maybe the easiest way is to chat on here and mention it :) I'm only praying my phone internet signal will be able to support 3DS playability!

What other fruits do people here have?

I'm looking forward to the winter months, always my favourite time of year in Animal Crossing!

Really? but there's like no bugs!! I did like the music in Wild World though!

Years
My town has Cherries native, but I'm attempting to grow some Lychées, apples, perfect cherries and bananas too.

I'm not sure what Eastern Standard Time is, I'm working off GMT (currently 7 pm here). Maybe the easiest way is to chat on here and mention it :) I'm only praying my phone internet signal will be able to support 3DS playability!

What other fruits do people here have?

Nice! I dont have cherries yet but i do have apples, pears, bananas, durans, coconuts, oranges (but i said that already :p) and bamboo, if that counts.
That would make a lot more sense XD right now, it is currently 3pm over here :D Haha! Hopefully!

Years

I've been watching it too! Funnily enough, his playthrough actually convinced me to get the game.

Awesome! :D What's your favorite LP that he's done? Mine has got to be his Okami LP XD That really got me to subscibe to him x)

Same thing happend to me XP Now I hope to devote all my free time to building my town :3... I have way to much free time though, so I,m always on when I get home XD

This is my first animal crossing game so I'm curious how my town will look in winter :D

This is my first Animal Crossing game too! My favorite LP of Chugga's would have to probably be Pokemon Emerald.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Am I too late to join this? c: Also got the game recently (well, been playing for nearly a month).

Username: Nerakil
In-game name: Karen
3DS Friend Code: In my sig!

My native fruits are peaches also. Haven't been playing as much lately because finals are coming up, but I definitely intend to pick it up again in a week or two. :) Looking for Rococo furniture!

CliCliW

Years
I've been watching it too! Funnily enough, his playthrough actually convinced me to get the game.

It seems more than just me were inspired by Chuggaa to get the game! Let it be said that ChuggaaConroy is not good for the pockets of his viewers {XD}

Nice! I dont have cherries yet but i do have apples, pears, bananas, durans, coconuts, oranges (but i said that already :p) and bamboo, if that counts.
That would make a lot more sense XD right now, it is currently 3pm over here :D Haha! Hopefully!
Oh wow, that's a lot of fruit! XD

I have peaches, and I have a perfect peach tree growing right outside my house.
I don't know if I have perfect cherries growing anymore, I might have to check.......

Am I too late to join this? c: Also got the game recently (well, been playing for nearly a month).

Username: Nerakil
In-game name: Karen

My native fruits are peaches also. Haven't been playing as much lately because finals are coming up, but I definitely intend to pick it up again in a week or two. :) Looking for Rococo furniture!
I'll keep an eye out for the furniture for you :) I'll let you know if I see any (I somehow doubt I will but I'll watch out anyway!)... AND OMIGOSH YOUR USERNAME IS AN ANAGRAM (kinda) OF YOUR REAL NAME!!!!! XD XD XD (I may be slow for not catching onto this before......)

I'm having awfully bad luck today, I'm tripping all over the place any time I try to run anywhere! (and I try to run a lot so that's a problem!) On the flip side I somehow caught three barred knifejaws (two in a row and a third ten minutes later)... So I'm not really sure what that's about....

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I actually just completed the Rococo furniture set myself (I thought I had six months ago, but apparently I had two shelves and no wardrobe lol). I should really post my friend code here so I can assist. I also have all the fruit too. I can't imagine what inspired the inclusion of durian ew.

@CliCliW: Ugh me too. Luckily I've gotten out of the habit of spamming B everywhere, but still I'm like falling all over myself. ;o; /cries

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'll keep an eye out for the furniture for you :) I'll let you know if I see any (I somehow doubt I will but I'll watch out anyway!)... AND OMIGOSH YOUR USERNAME IS AN ANAGRAM (kinda) OF YOUR REAL NAME!!!!! XD XD XD (I may be slow for not catching onto this before......)

Thanks! I've been slowly buying them from random houses in HHS, but still missing a lot.
And yes it is! It's actually just my first and last (Li) name backwards. You're like the first person ever to point it out. {XD}

I actually just completed the Rococo furniture set myself (I thought I had six months ago, but apparently I had two shelves and no wardrobe lol). I should really post my friend code here so I can assist. I also have all the fruit too. I can't imagine what inspired the inclusion of durian ew.
Awesome, I may need to buy some from you when I can play regularly again.
And yeah, I thought the durians were kind of random. xD

I also tripped twice today, and I only started up the game a few minutes to check for new furniture. ~_~ Bad luck is in the air.
But yaay, it's snowing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back