• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
i found battling team rocket to be quite easy! i always wanted there to be more of them though, they were good for leveling xD

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
i found battling team rocket to be quite easy! i always wanted there to be more of them though, they were good for leveling xD
Can actually remember when I trained my Pikachu in FR/LG by battling the Team Rocket grunts. :3

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Ok it's time for a new question and once again I have a retarded silly one!

If you were to work with the trio, what would your plan to capture Pikachu be?
I would wait for the kiddos to be in an isolated place, then I would set a juice stand nearby. I would fill the glasses with sleeping drugs powder, wait for the kids to fall asleep then rob everything. Then a deus ex machina would pop out of nowhere and save the day once again.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Ok it's time for a new question and once again I have a retarded silly one!

I would wait for the kiddos to be in an isolated place, then I would set a juice stand nearby. I would fill the glasses with sleeping drugs powder, wait for the kids to fall asleep then rob everything. Then a deus ex machina would pop out of nowhere and save the day once again.
I can't believe you just read my mind, I'd do the same thing too! It's really the easiest way and wouldn't also cost much unlike to those machines that they're using, lmao~

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Lol, that's funny! xD I also thought it would be a hundred times more simple =>.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Simple.
Stalk the twerps, be a good friend of theirs and be follow them on their journey, wait for the right moment, spike their drinks (like Zayin's method) and catch Pikachu.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Genius, I wish Team Rocket would ask suggestions to us. :P

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Indeed... They could also buy shotguns and kill the twerps for a change ^^.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Dig a pit trap.

Yeah, Zayin pretty much had the same idea as me (putting them to sleep, not selling them juice). But you can't forget to lock them in a cage.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Indeed... They could also buy shotguns and kill the twerps for a change ^^.

Never gonna happen. Its a kids show. They (the producers/directors/whateveryoucallthem) are so mean to us.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
If they will be attempting to kill them, then the series would be over as well. xD

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Never gonna happen. Its a kids show. They (the producers/directors/whateveryoucallthem) are so mean to us.

Of course it's gonna happen if I order them to. I'm the boss! It's time for the trio to be the new stars of the show as vaporeon7 stated.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Even the boss still gets her orders from the story writer.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wow, never actually thought of that. But yes, it's a new twist and it can be really exciting to see them as the stars of the show, like seriously, it's gonna be epic! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back