• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
interesting hack but after i started playing it thought that map will be different with new locations.
but i lost my interest of playing at the beginning.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2016
This hack is amazing. I just started it and oh boy i am already cracking up. Hahahaha Downside is that i am having some fps drop in some areas. Never happened to me in any hack. Nevertheless, great hack and thank you.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
interesting hack but after i started playing it thought that map will be different with new locations.
but i lost my interest of playing at the beginning.

Could have read at the beginning it had pure kanto maps except for removal of mt.moon/viridian forest. But the story is very good and the ending.. just play it lol. (dont wanna spoil) :)

sengana

lovely potato
Years
I downloaded the rom some days ago and I'm completely unable to stop playing it (i don't have that much free time to play, tho). It's simply hilarious, I enjoy the replaced texts, I love how people became so mean and a***ole, it's lightyears better than the original PokéFR :D (yes i know lightyears is time >:D ) I'd like to see more hacks like this, keep going~
team so far, after lavander town:
lvl. 33 feraligatr, named turbogator
lvl. 25 gloom, named weeeeeeeed
lvl. 27 vulpix, named firecrotch
lvl. 29 nidorina, named mikasa (idk where's a moon stone so yeah, a nidorina)
lvl. 27 pidgeotto, named robin
and as hm slave, the farfetch'd from trade

Last edited:

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Noobz, i finished this in mahh foirst try..!! i beat tehh systemzz..I am the winrar !!!!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2015
Hi there, liking the hack quite a bit so far! I was just wondering where/when I get the hm for fly?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
no post game? i mean what about that cereluen cave??? and my zapdos?? ;-;
I intentionally made it no post game. There are so many great hacks; I didn't want anyone to spend too much time on mine.
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoyed the game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2016
Dude, this hack is amazing. It is not too over the top and it has an awesome engaging story. Funny most of the time. The jokes had me cracking up since the beginning. I just finished it and it was awesome, never seen any other hack like this. I always wanted to be the bad guy in pokemon. How about doing a story for emerald?

If you are doing any hacks in the future i will support you.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Dude, this hack is amazing. It is not too over the top and it has an awesome engaging story. Funny most of the time. The jokes had me cracking up since the beginning. I just finished it and it was awesome, never seen any other hack like this. I always wanted to be the bad guy in pokemon. How about doing a story for emerald?

If you are doing any hacks in the future i will support you.

Thanks for the support. If I decide to make another hack, I'll definitely let you know. Thanks so much.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 28, 2015
If you didn't make Pokemon like machamp and Kadabra able to evolve through lvl up why did you take away the upstairs to the Pokemon centers?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
If you didn't make Pokemon like machamp and Kadabra able to evolve through lvl up why did you take away the upstairs to the Pokemon centers?

It was an oversight; A mistake on my part. I was supposed to do it(make machoke and kadabra evolve thru lvl up) but I forgot to do it and nao it's too late.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Going to give this a try later today. Looks cool how we are the bad guy in this game lol.

Years
Saw this hack...felt it was kinda cool and it was quite an experience one thing I noted was that while you had done something creative like the club, party hall and all it seemed somewhere down the line you just wanted to publish this hack and blundered in some places like the police HQ...some comments about erika being a lesbian and misty was quite entertaining too.
Showing characters like brandon the hoenn elite four would've been awesome too overall I would give your hack 3/5 cause there were some places I felt that you could've done better

Back