• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a picky eater?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
pretty much yeah,i eat whenever i like the smell and the look of the food (incase it's not forbidden like pig meat)....i never eat something i don't like even if i'm being so hungry.

i remember once my uncle forced me to eat a kind of fish....he kept saying it's one of the best kinds eat it try it eat it eat it..you will eat it or no games or tv for you.....i was about 11 or 12 so i ate it while tears everywhere...as soon as i finished i vomited all what i ate (thank god) till now i never eat that kind of fish and i think i won't eat it ever!!!

i also like egg made in a special way by me or my sister if it's not done that way i'll never eat it!!!...i love junk food but i prefer healthy one i love all fruits and also lots of vegetables.....i LOVE grapes leaves with rise it's awesome (Egyptian food)....hmm,that's all!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm not a picky eater but I am a picky drinker.

I don't like coffee mostly (unless it's loaded with sugar and milk), I don't like normal tea, I don't like root beer, and if I can help it I won't drink just straight water because I'm not a huge fan of that either but I don't completely dislike it like the others. I also don't like any milk that's not skim or 1% because I was raised on skim and 2% tastes like it's starting to go bad to me.

As far as food the only thing I really don't like is mint. The combination of disliking mint and root beer causes problems at times though >_o

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I'm more of a picky eater. I don't eat certain foods and vegetables but I do eat a lot of food, EX: finishing 5 pizzas and 3 cheeseburgers. Yet I weigh kind of average, but slightly lower. I don't eat candy but barely chocolate, heck I don't even drink juice and I only drink chocolate milk, water, certain orange juice, and some soda related to Pepsi.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I used to be a lot more picky than I am now. I'm still relatively picky, but I at least try things now instead of brushing it off.

Two things I absolutely refuse to eat are fish and pork, however. No exceptions. They both disgust me, and I've eaten both numerous times. Hated them every time. Other things that come to mind are onions and tomatoes, but other than that I'm a veggie fan.

But the pic of the dog reminds me how some people will only eat certain colored candy. It's not a flavor issue, just color. Does it really matter? That does bug me, even though I know it's their business lol.

Back