• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Hey yeah! Role plays would be awesome, since it's hard to catch them just like it would be in real life..... Anyways, I'm like, totally up for that idea, but...as for the poll at the top and the way the rest of the club is going...I don't know if I'll be here much longer... By the way guys, your english is incredibly horrible, just needed to state that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
my english is impecable thank you very much dear, dani.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I added the Jhoto pokemon to the shiny dex, since we are comming along with the Kanto pokemon quickly. If I missed any pokemon, let me know.

Still, I have not caught a single shiny in my LG game... And only one in my SA. I'll keep looking, but I don't think I'll get one in a while.

And, AttackRage, If you wouldn't mind verifying that you have all the water pokemon, because some pokemon don't fall under the specifacation of "general water pokemon" (such as vaporeon, suicune, omanite, ect.). I'm not sure if you mean you have all the pokemon that are caught in the water, or all the pokemon that have "Water" in thier type.

Also, I'll belive you if you say so, but do you have Suicune, Entei, and Raikou? They are hard to get as a shiny, inless you have Coloseum, because youll have to restart your game approx. 5685 times to get the three of them them... Each time you would have to beat the pokemon league, and run into the pokemon... Hate to keep pestering about it, but could you be a little more specific on exactly what shinys you have?

Years
Ok, Is every one being completely honest here? In my opinion these shines are coming wayyyy to quickly. Im not accusing anyone of lieing im just remimding everyone to be honest and not lie about catching a shiny. Please!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I'll join!I search for shinys all the time!I even found one...then I accidentally fainted it...stupid weak Tentacool.

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
!Dragonite! said:
Ok, Is every one being completely honest here? In my opinion these shines are coming wayyyy to quickly. Im not accusing anyone of lieing im just remimding everyone to be honest and not lie about catching a shiny. Please!

Yep im being honest!! I hate liars. they just want to get some attention or something. i dont know what that word is called

Years
Koga_LUVer said:
I'll join!I search for shinys all the time!I even found one...then I accidentally fainted it...stupid weak Tentacool.

Sure you can join, in your sig just put that you a member, and what shines you are looking for.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
!Dragonite! said:
Meh, I'm being honest. Still looking for the magikarp, no luck so far.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i agree i think everyone should be honest....i dont agree with having a rp ...this is a club ......not a place for rp's for christs sake......and deoxys do you mind if i look for a magikarp as well?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
tyranitar_dude said:
i agree i think everyone should be honest....i dont agree with having a rp ...this is a club ......not a place for rp's for christs sake......and deoxys do you mind if i look for a magikarp as well?
@_@; Why would I mind? IT's a free-for-all thing, search for whatever. XD

~Still no luck.

PazzKat

Years
Hiiiii, Pazz Kat again, well, no more luck on shinies on my side, but right now I'm searching for Unowns, I have 7 left to go, yipee for me. ^_^ Can anyone verify if catching them all forces Oak to give you the rainbow ticket? If not I'll tell you whether or not it works.

PazzKat

Years
Okay newb! (Lol, jking hun) The rainbow ticket allows you to visit more then just the sevii islands. (There's 9 total I beleive). The rainbow ticket allows you ONCE (note the name TICKET not PASS) to visit isle 8, home of Lugia and Ho-Oh. Pretty nifty eh? Also, the Aurora TICKET allows you to visit isle 9, home of Deoxy's the new legendary, although it can only be aquired by Nintendo Hotspots, the aurora ticket that is. EDIT!: Caught QEDIT:Caught YEDIT!:Caught G, B M O and the ! ? remain.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Wow,the rainbow and aurora tickets sound like they really really really useful.I wonder if that catching all the shinys thing works.

Years
Ok, I feel stupid about what I just said about being honest because this is going to sound like a lie, but I just started searching for a shiny Dratini, and gues what, in about 15 mins. I saw one! Its your choice to belive me but its true!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i can send pics of mine via digital camera if that's something people would like to see?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
what zee heck nuthin happens when you catch all the shineys..
EDIT:i would thinmk people would believe both of u ...... I dont believe people that say they wanna join and like 5 mins later they say that they have caught a shiny :tired: ...neway ryan if its not too much trouble i would like to see ur gengar ..just to look at i believe you :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
alright, i nicknamed it J. Stalin because all my pokemon are named after communists (my character's name is red, so i figured it would be fitting for my pokemon to go with the whole "red party" thing)
my zubat's pretty blurry... sorry about that
(i think i deserve positive reputation points for these pulitzer prize worthy pictures *cough cough*)

Back