• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Hey there haven't posted in a while since I was busy, anyways. I think if we want to acquire more support for the game, we'll need the following:

-A really well written plot. Doesn't have to be changed, just well written and rational.
-Make the first post appealing.
-Upload 1 or 2 screenies, even though if it's still WIP.
-Make some banners.

It's kinda the first impression that kinda attracts people.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Also get better at grammar, spelling, and capitalization.

SceptileTsutaja

Pkmn New Dawn Trainer/fakemon
Years
trainer artist plz?

hey can i join? ill be a trainer artist! i was gonna choose fakemon but theres no more available spots. but im still good at trainer artist. i can make plenty of trainer sprites :)
also i have a youtube: MrNARUTOnumber1fan
if you need any extra info just ask :)

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
could you please show us some of your work and you can help make fakemon if your good at it.

SceptileTsutaja

Years
:D

fakemon? didnt u mean trainer artist? well anyways im uploading them up now. i have quite a bit of a collection. itll be atleast an hour. ill postem up as soon as possible :) some of them arent too great tho

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
yes please upload them... wait PM them to me please cause i don't want to fill up the thread with things. *goes back to play pokemon white*

SceptileTsutaja

Years
heres my sprites

here they are. i made em into a vid.
oh wait damn i cant post links :(
well just follow my steps
#1 - create a new tab
#2 - on that tab go to youtube
#3 - then on youtube go to your URL (the thing on the top of your internet browser that shows the html) it should say youtube . com/
then after the / right add "sceptuber99" it should load my channel
#4 - on the right you should see a list of videos. click the one on the top.
#5 - watch that video and it contains all of my sprites :)

ok i hope you like them :)

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
They're not really sprites, just fusions. So maybe try to practice doing scratch sprites. Seems as if you choose literally anyone on the team o_O.

SceptileTsutaja

Years
yeah

yeah sorry i havent really done much trainer sprites yet but i think im not bad for fusions. im gonna just practice some more. so ugh ill be makin some sprites. first few might not be great but yeah. ok bye :t254:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
^but we're not putting any fusions in the game, okay. If you can't sprite then we don't really need you. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back