• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Hey guys, I was really busy lately (Still am) but I had some time to do Llennoccm8's Ghost sprite.
picture.php
picture.php

Just a comparison cause I felt weird spriting this one.
Anyways, hope Llenn's satisfied. O.O!

EDIT: And oh, welcome to the team ScepTsu! ^.^

tnguye3

Years
Thanks, but I wonder if Llenn still works on ND. :O
In any case, here's a second sprite for him.
picture.php

IMO it's an okayish sprite - kinda hard to sprite rock mons.
Anyways, here's a new fakemon for Pokemon ND!
picture.php

Woohoo, I call it [Ribbit] - Small Frog Pokemon... xD
Had lots of free periods today so....yeah. xD

tnguye3

Years
Hey guys, back again!
Did a few more sprites during Biology... xD

Drovum:
picture.php
The evolution of Draezor

Croak:
picture.php
Evolution of Ribbit

And well, I thought I'd sprite one of the two Legendaries. I assumed Parnel or (What was the other one?) were Fire and Ice? (Cold and hot islands...?) Well in any case, here's Parnel:
picture.php
The Ice Diety... O_o"

Last edited:

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Thanks tnygue3 there all awesome I will add them soon also welcome to the team stasrider ( tired sorry if in correct) and those amazing hero sprite's.

Last edited:

tnguye3

Years
Omg it's tnguye3, not tnygue7...Where'd you even get the 7 from? 10 - 3?
If you can't spell my username, please just copy and paste... :X
EDIT: If it's too hard, you can call me TN3

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
EPIC FAIL

Okay so i planned today i would update the thread with long awaited pictures but i kinda delete pokemon new dawn...... so it'll take a while for me to redo my tiles again. and get the game from arma so hopefully i'll update by the end of the weekend but im not promising anything.

~ Pichuichu

P.S any 3d tile spriters out there that are looking for work please tell me.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
wow! first game ive seen (apart from official obv xD) that includes 5th gen pokemon :) Should be good and the rest of the game sounds good too...cant wait for the release :)

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Okay so i'm working on updating my maps with the new graphics so here is a teaser of a new map and my v0.1 transparent water tiles..... hope you like it i would like feed back for what you can see! XD
sneekpeekfornewdawn.png

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Yo sorry for the double post but nobody commented on the tiles .... Sucks but progress seems
Slow but I'm updatig the game fast. Also to any back sprites out there that mitt be interested pm me about help out.

SceptileTsutaja

Pkmn New Dawn Trainer/fakemon
Years
some sprites and some ideas

hey guys. i made a bunch of sprites but i have to be somewhere so i didnt have the time to upload them all yet. but here they are

I made a hiker for the game. its not very different from previous hikers but its a change i guess.

New Dawn Hiker - (damn cant post links. brb ill go post in a few random threads)

hey guys. i made a bunch of sprites but i have to be somewhere so i didnt have the time to upload them all yet. but here they are

I made a hiker for the game. its not very different from previous hikers but its a change i guess.

New Dawn Hiker -

ok here a phsychick. its a little more complicated than the hiker but it sucks

New Dawn Phsychick -

And one more. its my specialty. our very own...
NARUTO FANATIC! lol its just a naruto fan who just happens to have pokemon for no apparent reason. but incase you dont know what naruto is.
naruto is a popular (probably in the top 3 animes) anime. its my favorite thing ever. if you want to know the storyline and the plot and if you think its good you can watch it. it also comes in manga too. but the manga is far more advanced into the series than the anime is. so anyways if you want the storyline and the plot just message me. and if you like it ask me and ill show you the anime and manga so you can watch/read it. but anyways. heres the sprite

New Dawn Naruto Fantic ~

also i had a few ideas. oh i forgot them damn. ok ill think about it

Last edited:
Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Umm, yeah, I'm Mijumaru123 and I recently started working in New Dawn as part of the storyline and art team.

So what exactly does Naruto have to do with New Dawn? lol
Btw, could somebody spirite some handrawn Fakemon I made if I can figure out how to scan them onto the computer and they're accepted? My Paint skills are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back