• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wanna see more about the action parts, like swinging on vines and stuff.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That was fun. :D And wow is it weird to see signatures again haha.

Also agreeing with you on that one Livey. But how will they evolve? It can't just be if male ___ and if female Sylveon because then you'd run into trouble trying to get Umbreon and Espeon.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Yay it's over, now we get to see who posts what yay.

Well played PC, well played =))

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well played PC, this years prank was one of the best in a while =P

Also, for those who were following me by chance, I actually didn't get that girl preggos. :c April Fools! =D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Haaaaah omg I'm glad. I was actually pretty worried. xD; And I didn't want to be callous and say "oh obvs april fools" if it were true. Well done, bro.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Also, for those who were following me by chance, I actually didn't get that girl preggos. :c April Fools! =D

Damn you Dipu, damn you. But still, well played on your part as well. D:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Receive my respects for your awesome mind! And don't drink at parties, or this could turn into a nightmare.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, we finally will be able to recognize our own posts. Well, I probably won't, but that's just because of the new avatar.

I didn't do anything for april 1st.
A little part of me wants to scare my family into thinking that I've cut myself. My mother would freak at me, even after knowing it's a joke, though. ._.

Edit:
Oh, I didn't see your blog. I'm checking it out now haha. That seems like a pretty good idea for a prank.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Haaaaah omg I'm glad. I was actually pretty worried. xD; And I didn't want to be callous and say "oh obvs april fools" if it were true. Well done, bro.

Kinnnnnddaaaa the reason I picked it to be honest. =P I was actually going to do a tattoo scenario instead of a getting someone pregnant scenario, but I figured the latter would be so much more fun.

And thanks! It was fun to see the reaction from people. I would have dragged it out longer, actually, but PC resetted from the annual prank, so my cover would've been blown if people saw my posts and acting all normal and stuff. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, Dipu, you should have put a version of that blog on your Facebook. Or linked your friends to that blog and just said that you have something to tell them. I'm sure that would have gotten a pretty amusing reaction.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I didn't actually do anything for April Fool's haha. I just played around on PC and had fun with the prank here. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay haha.
Are you going to post on the blog that it was a prank, or just let people believe it for a while?

I didn't do anything, either. ._.
I wonder if people on the forum I was booted from attempted any pranks. Considering I once seen a panicking 14-year-old posting there once (being serious- potentially lying, though, of course) that she was pregnant, I bet people might've done the same prank as Dipu.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
And what prank would that be, Nathan? It would have been funny if you really had cut your hand...nobody would have believed you.

Edit:
I think the online radio I'm listening to might be participating in april fools. It's playing dubstep that sounds like a broken vacuum cleaner. D:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Another funny year for me.

I managed to sucker a few of my friends into drinking this years concoction - Iced tea... spiked with Habanero juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back