• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I feel like there is no middle ground.

You either hate My Little Pony and its fan, or you love it and the brony community.

I wonder why this is?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Like I said in a previous post, it's basically their opinion. They can put us in a negative position in any way they want, but will that stop us from being bronies? No. Shake it off and move on, that's something I'll do.

Agh. Too much negativity coming here. Must brush it off. HERE'S A PONY VIDEO OF OCTAVIA. quilzel linked it to me the other day. enjoy. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
That's exactly the kind of animation plus the original mlp episodes I'll be studying. BTW it reminds me of those old fighting stickman animations.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Bird Cat ‏@MLP_Birdcat 20t

@MMeghanMcCarthy on what i said about disabilites is there a future episode or has there been one already been made?
Detaljer

Meghan McCarthy Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

@MLP_Birdcat One being made that will air in the future. :-) I'm very excited about it. It's a very fun episode.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Hi I wanna join!

Name: Snowdrop
Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie!
Why? I just love her personality! The most unique pony, for sure.
Reason for liking show: It's colorful, cute, well-made, and well-acted. The music annoys me, but hey, I can deal with it!

Also is there a pony named Snowdrop or is that a fanmade one? :O

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So I've finally had the chance to watch Double Rainboom today:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi I wanna join!

Reason for liking show: It's colorful, cute, well-made, and well-acted. The music annoys me, but hey, I can deal with it!

You are gladly welcome to join us! Welcome aboard! I will agree on the colorfulness of the show as well. And yes, there is a pony named Snowdrop! It's actually a fanmade pony and she has her very own fanmade special that will make you teary-eyed.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Hi I wanna join!

Yep sure is. Either you will die of cuteness overload, "hngggg", or both. BTW welcome to the club.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome <3 Come to think of it, I do remember seeing a Pony named Snowdrop on dA. It had the coolest design...

Oh wait there's two? There's a blind fily now apparently. Well that one has a great design, but there was another really cool one... I think it got removed, though, because it was in my favorites and now it's gone :/

Anywho, another character I really like is Lyra because I love her color :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, I guess there's two fan versions of Snowdrop? xD Was the Snowdrop on dA not a blind filly or a pony?

Ahh, yes. Lyra is one of my favorite background ponies, actually. I love her color, her mane, and her design! I hope to see a lot more of her in the next season.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

I had to post this, this is so odd yet cute of course. Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.

Posted the post below.
Spoiler:

Finally to note: We Love Fine is having another contest, the 'Ponies VS. Villains' contest. I'm going to try for it this time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't know why but I literally laughed out loud. I'm on break in class right now, so Imma show this to my two classmates later. xD

Spoiler:

Also to bring a bit more discussion: Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?

inb4 Pinkie

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh! Oh!
There was another thing happened today, Meghan McCarthy answered a bunch of Season 4 stuff on Twitter today. Its very very interesting.

Very very interesting indeed. :D
Tnx for sharing!

Spoiler:

...wait...WHAT!? o.0

Also to bring a bit more discussion: Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?

inb4 Pinkie

Does my brother count? :D
If not...then no. =/

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Hey, I want to watch Snowdrop and Double Rainboom, but when I type them into YouTube, a lot of different videos come up and I am not sure which are the correct ones.

Could you guys send me the right link? Thanks!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Since we're talking about fan made Pony videos, anyone heard about Turnabout Storm? It's a MLP/Ace Attorney crossover that not really captures the same feeling of the two franchises but also grabs you from the edge of your seat to see what happens next. The final part of the series is currently being made.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years

I had to post this, this is so odd yet cute of course. Oh! Oh!

Posted the post below.
Spoiler:

Finally to note: We Love Fine is having another contest, the 'Ponies VS. Villains' contest. I'm going to try for it this time!
Yup. Read and seen that in EQD. I even commented on the Meghan page.
Do you know anyone that's a brony irl?
No one. Hardly anypony likes MLP here :(

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Since we're talking about fan made Pony videos, anyone heard about Turnabout Storm? It's a MLP/Ace Attorney crossover that not really captures the same feeling of the two franchises but also grabs you from the edge of your seat to see what happens next. The final part of the series is currently being made.

I have watched those! :D They are great! Since Im a huge fan of Phoenix Wright and mlp, turnabout storm realy hit the spot. :D I would recommend them especialy if you have played any Ace Attourney games. :D

And my answer to the question before :"do you know any bronies in rl?" the answer is yes. My friend who introduced me to mlp. But other than her...nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back