• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

sadatgym

Sad people at gym
Years
Plz some1 help me!
Ash gray
Android phone
Myboy free emulator
Stuck in old shore
Warp pc isn´t working
I wasn´t invited to the mew2 event
Idk what to do
#Sad #crying #InLovewVenoth #NeedSome1help

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hry dur to some reason my browser doesn't shows the cmplt introduction page.. Can sombodu plz post the current beta dwnld link here

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Don't u think posting a link will be easier ...just copy and paste it..plz
P.s. I use Opera classic too and same result

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Try Opera Classic if your on a phone or firefox/chrome on pc[/url]
I don't think mobile opera supports CSS, mobile Chrome might, though.

Browse through page 225-230, i have uploaded both 4.0 and 4.2 in attachment to help everyone.
Just put the link to the post to your signature, that could prevent these questions...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 23, 2016
I think it's better to add trading any Pokemon in Pokemon Center (Pokemon Ash Gray) what you like for Beta 4.0 or above but if not, we won't be able to trade. Unlike previous Beta in Pokemon Ash Gray which trading Pokemon in Pokemon Center is not there. I hope there's trading Pokemon in Pokemon for Beta 4.3 for now. So Please add trading Pokemon in Pokemon Center so we will trade Pokemon in Pokemon Center like in official games like GameFreak did whenever we want!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
I think it's better to add trading any Pokemon in Pokemon Center (Pokemon Ash Gray) what you like for Beta 4.0 or above but if not, we won't be able to trade. Unlike previous Beta in Pokemon Ash Gray which trading Pokemon in Pokemon Center is not there. I hope there's trading Pokemon in Pokemon for Beta 4.0 for now. So Please add trading Pokemon in Pokemon Center so we will trade Pokemon in Pokemon Center like in official games like GameFreak did whenever we want!

Please explain how the trading with other people would work? as such as the case with the official games. If your concerned about wanting the pokes that evolve through evolution such as Gengar, they evolve through happiness as of 4.0, those that evolve with an item such as Porygon, need the be holding the item and level up to evolve. All except the legends (as for as I know) are obtainable, in this hack

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey, I am... Well I guess a little late on the draw for testing out your hack, but I just now got it and I really like it! I have done a few hours of programming myself and I hated it because it was just a class. Now I see the benefit of it. Maybe I'll do a hack when I get the time. I noticed a few things in your Ash Gray hack: like the 'Butch and Cassidy duo' near the jet boat, and I'm just making sure you know, that Cassidy wasn't a girl. Hehe. But, hey, I just noticed it was the second dual match (with two Pokémon) in the game. Why was there only two? And another question is that why did you choose 'Metapod' of all things as a username? Is not even that great of a Pokémon. Maybe there is something special about it I didn't notice. I can see it now: all Metapods for your Pokemon of choice. Lol. There is two 'bad eggs' in the storage system I found, were those bad programs that you got rid of, so you put them there or something? And the Evee you put in the story, I carried around for hours training it, and got it up to level 33 and now noticed I had to give it away. I wanted to change it into a Pokemon I never had, the dark type. Yes, that was aggravating that I couldn't.

And what do I do after I get the fertilizer for mom? I'm stuck

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 23, 2016
Please explain how the trading with other people would work? as such as the case with the official games. If your concerned about wanting the pokes that evolve through evolution such as Gengar, they evolve through happiness as of 4.0, those that evolve with an item such as Porygon, need the be holding the item and level up to evolve. All except the legends (as for as I know) are obtainable, in this hack

Yes, i know it because i want to trade Pokemon that I catch (My OWN Pokemon NOT Ash's Pokemon because it will miss the event of Pokemon Indigo League) like Gyarados from Ash's Quest trade to Magikarp from Ash Gray.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
DID the pokemon ash gray already updated(i'm playing the episode 100 a day off(i think) that's it) ?? if yes .. can u give me the link of ips of pokemon ash gray .. plss tnx ..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Thats the end of current Beta, now wait for next beta, he is working on it and maybe he can give you next beta with whole orange isle done.

there's a new beta of pokemon ash gray now ??

Back