• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga pretty anime eyes ?????

Years
pretty anime eyes ・゜゜・.

what're some pretty anime eyes you've seen? post pics!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
tumblr_nug3ixlEoI1s0c1pdo1_500.gif

Nia from Gurren has the most beautiful eyes imo~

Nui's... eye is also kinda cute:

tumblr_n5g0d04fdk1r9j9xbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Years
Anthy by Sam Wharton, on Flickr

Anthy's eyes are the darkest emeralds. Her warm complexion makes them look even more like jewels, her skin provides a contrast like beautiful bronze surrounding the stones. They are also soulful eyes, and even when closed they are a enchanting, giving her face a doll-like delicacy. What makes the eyes most memorable to me is that they are behind a pair of glasses! It feels so good the see a fellow four-eyed girl not be the cliche nerdy friend you get help studying from, but the most sought after woman in the series. I still get crap from guys telling me to take off my glasses and put my contacts back in. All women are beautiful just the way they are.

Soon I will have my own ball-jointed Anthy doll by Groove. They made a wonderful replica of her and an equally Magnificent Utena to buy with her.

Years
https://flic.kr/p/21WhQr9

Oh gawd Charlotte, she can tell a story with just those big, amber eyes. Most dramatic and emotional eyes known to me. I would include her not just among my favorite eyes but most beautiful anime women period, very underrated film.

If Groove released a series of Pullips and Taeyangs for Vampire Hunter D like they did for the Utena dolls in the link below I would break and arm and leg to get Charlotte. This brand coincidentally is known for their unusual eyes too, they give em this big ornate shoujo anime art style with mechanisms so they can look from side to side, open and close or be replaced with different color eyes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...utena-utena-anthy-become-pullip-bighead-dolls

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
ncPersona5_05.jpg

baby boy. baby. also akechi's eyes but i can't find a good photo just know i'm gay abt red eyes.

Years

It was the images of the intense Arashi that initially drew me to X. What I love about her is that she is so unadorned, so serious. But these deep eyes make the virtuous and reserved swordswoman arresting to see.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
bygfjmwre3vz.png

Props to Orange for creating such amazing eyes.

(Image is big enough for you to appreciate them)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I always thought the characters in Attack on Titan had really nice eyes.

2b8873b786c0253400c9c38b65b88a3a.png

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Lady Korrina has the prettiest eyes ever omg they're so kind and happy and feminine and lovable....<333333

bPpIYSV.jpg

JUST LOOK HOW DREAMY SHE IS!!!!

*blushes and fangirl's like nuts*

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I wouldn't call this "pretty", but I've always been a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh's angular design style (especially in the manga), and I think Yami Bakura's eyes are his coolest feature.

I remember I used to sneer as hard as I could to get eyes that sharp:

YamiBakura-ep36-eyesshadowed.jpg

It feels so good the see a fellow four-eyed girl not be the cliche nerdy friend you get help studying from, but the most sought after woman in the series. I still get crap from guys telling me to take off my glasses and put my contacts back in. All women are beautiful just the way they are.

Those guys are absolutely ridiculous. Girls with glasses are the best.... and I applaud you for wanting to stick to your guns about it, haha. I say stick to the guys who like you when you're being yourself.

Last edited:
Years
Violet Evergarden has the most beautiful bright blue eyes.

Attachments

• Violet Evergarden.png
    Violet Evergarden.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Violet Evergarden Eyes.gif
    Violet Evergarden Eyes.gif
    429 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back