• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update.
I took some screenshots of the running and bike sprites. I also included some screenshots of the 1st gym:
scgymkr7.png

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
i like the screenshots man nice by the looks of the gym and the gym leader it looks lik an ice pokemon gym now i see the reason why u said the first gym is going to be tough

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
heh my first gym is something like that. you'll see when i update the thread. but the screenies look great dud. but wats up i guess wit the ice tile, there is only one? (well guess ill figure it out when the time comes)

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
heh my first gym is something like that. you'll see when i update the thread. but the screenies look great dud. but wats up i guess wit the ice tile, there is only one? (well guess ill figure it out when the time comes)

i think it's some kind of teleporter

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
There are 3 panels you have to step on to activate the stairs that will lead you to the gym leader. The screenshot is just one part of the gym.

* If can anyone can help me close the poll, pm me.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks HOF!
I'm currently having my beta-testers look through the game. I'm fixing bugs for the release of a pre-beta!

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
this game is cool hope it'ss be finished soon i defiantly wanna play!!!

sonic smash down

Years
okay so you told everyone about the pre release. cool man. well im back online so ill be able to help ya again.

sonic smash down

Years
i can answer that myself. he made most of his own but also from kyledove's tilesets. and you should be able to find kyledove's around here and his is his own. they're not to be taken unless he gives permission to use them

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yeah some of them are from kyledove/Alistair and some from wah, But a majority of them were made by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back