• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Moon Shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Hazzamon you are now a member of team luna as a mapper . Im sory for the misunderstanding my hacks name is Pokemon Luna ~Doc.;4171114 you are a official spriter and dont get to comfertable im olmast done desining a new pokemon( I saw your proof in PM)

It was my fault of getting confused with the topic name, not the hack name.

Moving on, what do u want me to map first?

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Well I won't script for you but I can help ou script
I could do an occasional one though
Check m youtube channel for proof It's under Hackimon12

Years
It was my fault of getting confused with the topic name, not the hack name.

Moving on, what do u want me to map first?
well im waiting for sparcloud to send me a pacht of a map but of you want to do the second town that can be arragned

Well I won't script for you but I can help ou script
I could do an occasional one though
Check m youtube channel for proof It's under Hackimon12
Thanks mabey you could teach me cause the quides dont help me very much.

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
i made the map but it won't patch so i have no idea of what to do
any ideas?

also how are you trying to open the map beacause you have to open it with advance map, i use version 1.82 cause 1.9 is buggy, so try that if you already haven't

Years
i made the map but it won't patch so i have no idea of what to do
any ideas?

also how are you trying to open the map beacause you have to open it with advance map, i use version 1.82 cause 1.9 is buggy, so try that if you already haven't

I cant open the map in advance map. Mabey just send me the rom at my email then ill use that rom for everyting

Ok guys look at the first post I edit it and now it has a website info section please read it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Hi, I have 0 experience and don't know the first thing about rom hacking, but I am passionate about pokemon and have many, many ideas for new pokemon, storylines, characters, places etc. I'm not asking to be part of the hacking team, not asking for any credit, I'd just like to help you out and inspire you to make a great game. Website looks great and I like the story so far.

Years
Hi, I have 0 experience and don't know the first thing about rom hacking, but I am passionate about pokemon and have many, many ideas for new pokemon, storylines, characters, places etc. I'm not asking to be part of the hacking team, not asking for any credit, I'd just like to help you out and inspire you to make a great game. Website looks great and I like the story so far.
Thanks for all your praise and offer to help. And if you want to help you could be co-prodercer(co-producer dosent need to do anything exept help me get other people workin, help think of story and pokemon ideas, help put everything together.) Well what you think want to be co-producer, If you want to just pm me. Oh and guys Im making new postions like lead mapper, co-mapper, ect.. so dont worry you will all have a chance to become higher rank. Oh and uptate on the first post please read

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Whats the update? lol I cant find it...

co-producer sounds good, i have plenty of ideas, just haven't got the skill to make them reality.

Years
Ok everone Im uptating and redoing the site please go there and sign up that way we can get working on the hack also From now to The middle of January we are having are tryouts to be head and co positions and one more if you dont get head or co there is one lower position called apprentice and you get to be a trainer. We also need more people so can more people join.
Thank you for reading this

Years
how come none of my team members go to this topic or even go to the website? Please guys can you guys please put more effort into this please!

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Just a suggestion

Current team members
Windwos: mapper and story idea makker
dog11561: Spriter
Sparcloud: Mapper, Story idea maker, and beta tester
~Doc: Spriter
Hazzamon: Mapper
Dragonfire100: Co-producer
Hm, the fact that you have six members and none of them can script is a little disconcerting. I'd recommend that either you hire a scripter and/or one (or a couple) of you learn to script. You'll find out awfully quickly that you can't go very far into a project without a scripter.

Years
Hm, the fact that you have six members and none of them can script is a little disconcerting. I'd recommend that either you hire a scripter and/or one (or a couple) of you learn to script. You'll find out awfully quickly that you can't go very far into a project without a scripter.
yeah I know. Im learning to script little by little and only did one script"Hi". Thank you for your concearn.

Hello anybody. I havent benn on in a long time and since My team quit on me Im looking for a new team so please anyone join!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
hey, do u need me to do anything, or did i get kicked off the team? if u need my help, just tell me or if i'm off the team, just tell me. also, i'm learining to script XSE, if that's not the script editor we are using, i can learn to use the one we are. Thank You. :P

Years
your not on until you promise to:
1. Keep up with work
2. Never, ever, agian bail on me
3. And help to get members
Also please reply as soon as posible

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2023
I can:
Sprite
(maybe map)
beta test