• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeCoNnEcTiOn ~ Back In Sinnoh, ENJOY~

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2009
~ PoKeCoNnEcTiOn ~ Back In Sinnoh ~

~Storyline~
It's a few years into the future, Jovi and Michael have been through alot fighting the Gale Of Darkness, Shadow Lugia. And going through missions through the Orre region. But, in a few years into the future, they come across to Sinnoh. A beautiful, lush region they had never known of before. But they never knew of Hoenn, Almia, Fiore, Johto and Kanto either... Anyway.
Well, would you know the names of all the regions around you on an island away from the rest of humanity? Lol. Jovi and Michael want to be top trainers. So, under the islands of New Moon and Full Moon is an island called 'The Academy Island'. It is a special school for trainers where there is a Pokemon Centre, a Pokemon Mart, Two Academy Houses that fit 7 [Seven] People in to sleep each and the Main Academy School. Which is ofcourse the biggest place where the teachers are to teach you, and behind that is a big garden. But no one seems to know how the island got there...but, for now its Academy Island, for the Sinnoh People ofcourse. So anyway, Jovi and Michael have to go along through school to become master trainers. Then, as you take the boat home you are struck by a strike of lightning... Its up to YOU to figure out how to get around. I mean, you wont be able to swim, but..did i say the ship was broken?, NO. The shipman is shocked as he runs out seeing if everyone is okay, ofcourse everyone is, but is the shipman ready to sail again with an unsteady heart? What'll happen? Play To Find Out.

~About Sinnoh In The Future + More~
Sinnoh is NOT a quiet place now. EVERYONE has changed. Everyone is older, everyone is different. Umm, and..did i remember seeing a NEW gymleader or two..maybe...four?. YES 12 [Twelve] Gymleaders now. Introducing Luis, David, Aleth and Grace. The type of pokemon they train is SECRET FOR NOW. All that is really known about them is that Aleth is from far Johto, David and Luis are from Sinnoh and Grace is from Hoenn. And ofcourse, their the new gymleaders. Cynthia was beaten as the Elite 4 Leader. Infact.. a 10 [Ten] year old beat her. His name is 'Autumn'. Autumn ofcourse, LOVES the season of Autumn and the nicely coloured leaves and such. But, he has a kind heart and means to hurt nobody. But, a force runs wild through Sinnoh, something is wrong with the Elite 4...and Autumn knows whats up. One night..while in the Elite 4 room he notices Lucian in his battle room, being handcuffed by two mysterious men. Then..the Elite is closed until Autumn, Jovi and Michael prove Lucian from the Elite 4 is innocent!., he has to help Jovi and Michael to save the place. No one really knows whats wrong with the elite 4 Members but, Autumn has a feeling that there have been...some far more worse lightning strikes...But getting away from all my spoilers and devious imagination...So, Sinnoh has upgraded PokeMarts, that look like REAL shopping marts. and Pokemon Centres look like REAL hospitals. Aswell as EVERYTHING else looking Spectacular.

~Goal And Reason For Starting Project~
I have started and hope to finish this project because, WE ALL KNOW, the Pokemon RPG's people make..Click around. Do the dailies. Get bored. So my reason for starting the project is i want to make a great pokemon RPG. The goal is to finish it, or atleast get some help =]

~Whats Going To Help Me Make The Game Different~
1. Your imagination.
2. YOU helping.
3. All the ideas~.
Coders/Scripters
5. INSPIRATION

~ABOUT HOW THE GAME WILL BE MADE~
Ever heard of Runescape?. Its a website, but when you play, its Java and such. It will be like that. So, it shouldnt need all the Game tools and such. No Fakemon. BUT, there MIGHT be new forms of pokemon

~Helpers~

Want To Help? Show Examples.

~WILL POST EXAMPLES OF HOW GAME WILL BE SOON~

RESERVE. =3 Will edit soon~

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Uhh, comments in uh-bold...
~ PoKeCoNnEcTiOn ~ Back In Sinnoh ~
That's the title? Connection? Okaaaaay...

~Storyline~
It's a few years into the future, Jovi and Michael have been through alot fighting the Gale Of Darkness, Shadow Lugia What does this XD have to do with Sinnoh?. And going through missions through the Orre region. But, in a few years into the future, they come across to Sinnoh Give me a reason, else this is forced.... A new region they had never known of before. But they never knew of Hoenn, Almia, Fiore, Johto and Kanto either...then why are they here? Anyway. Jovi and Michael want to be top trainers. So, under How do you go under and island? the islands of New Moon and Full Moon Full Moon Island is a dangerous place. I ask you to reconsider going there (unless it's a geographic refernce and nothing more)... is an island called 'The Academy Island' This smells like Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.... It is a special school for trainers where there is a Pokemon Centre, a Pokemon Mart, Two Academy Houses that fit 7 [Seven] People in to sleep each and the Main Academy School What did I say?. Which is ofcourse the biggest place where the teachers are to teach you, and behind that is a big garden. So anyway, Jovi and Michael have to go along through school to become master trainers. Then, as you take the boat home you are struck by a strike of lightning... Its up to YOU to figure out how to get around. Is there any plot here, or is it primarily mindless in that department? What of school culture? You surely have some colourful students and faculty in mind because this will get boring really quickly if you do not include some eccentric personalities...

~About Sinnoh In The Future~
Sinnoh is NOT a quiet place now. EVERYONE has changed. Everyone is older, everyone is different. Umm, and..did i remember seeing a NEW gymleader or two..maybe...four?. YES 12 [Twelve] Gymleaders now Dude, every region has more than eight--Bad to the Bone confirms that. Any more than eight is overkill, however.... Introducing Luis, David, Aleth and Grace. The type of pokemon they train is SECRET FOR NOW. Cynthia was beaten as the Elite 4 Leader That means that Aaron was canned and that he probably knocked a Gym leader off'a his/her post. Depends where you want his hometown to be.... Infact.. a 10 [Ten] year old beat her. His name is 'Autumn'. Autumn ofcourse, LOVES the season of Autumn and the nicely coloured leaves and such. But, he has a kind heart and means to hurt nobody. But, a force runs wild through Sinnoh, something is wrong with the Elite 4 That is?...Except for Autumn, he has to help Jovi and Michael to save the place. So, Sinnoh has upgraded PokeMarts, that look like REAL shopping marts. and Pokemon Centres look like REAL hospitals. Aswell as EVERYTHING else looking Spectacular.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Not exactly my idea of a great story... Try adding explanations for events, instead of something happening. Nothing happens without an outside force to act on it, if you learned anything from Mr.Newton.
What do you do on said island, anyways? What is your reason for making this game? How will it be appealing to other viewers of your idea?
For that matter, what is the purpose of this game? What is your goal?

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2009
Right. i have added some things you guys suggested =).

Thanks for the help.

Theik

Fancy Cape Knight
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
~ABOUT HOW THE GAME WILL BE MADE~
Ever heard of Runescape?. Its a website, but when you play, its Javascript and such. It will be like that. So, it shouldnt need all the Game tools and such. No Fakemon. BUT, there MIGHT be new forms of pokemon

Actually, it's in Java, javascript is something else entirely. And the fact that you don't know that means you most likely don't know how Java programming works. 'So it shouldn't need all the game tools' is a silly statement, in Java you'd be writing the 'game tools' yourself. If you have no programming experience, you might as well drop that idea now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2009
Oh yeah sorry about that, i noticed, forgot to edit.

I get the names Java and Javascript mixed up sometimes =x

Theik

Fancy Cape Knight
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
It's not an actual problem or anything, just warning you about what you're getting into. :P A lot of people on the forum start with grand ideas about using C to make a MMORPG, but most of them have no programming experience.

If you know how to code in Java, then by all means, go ahead. =) Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2009
;-; no one said i knew how to code Java, did they now? Dx.

I just get the words mixed up =x

Like blue and green.

Back