• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Really interested in the pichu/arceus/jirachi you are giving away. I could rng for you if you are looking for something in particular.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
Hi,
I'm back!
I see your really busy and so I don't expect an answer but I am avaliable from now for another 4 hours.
If I don't get a reply we can work out a time.
I'm only interested in the free give-aways, nice work btw, but I might be interested in a shiney Squirtle. What colour is it?

KingArmag

Muser
Years
umm... Latios, check my thread to see what you want for 1 of those lv.100 shiny Charizards...
and I did get a lv.100 shiny ev'd Zangoose if you want that... OH! if you want ill clone charizard for you...

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Sorry for the late replies, my PC has been on the fritz lately (virus).

Ok then, thanks a lot! When can you trade if you are willing to trade the shiny Faraway Island Mew?

Oh, and can I please have one of those free Arceuses (if you're still doing that)? If I can, i'd like an Adamant one.

Yes for the Arceus, and I can trade usually around 10-12 PM EST.^^

what can i do to get the colored pichu??

Its free dude. You don't need to do anything :P

Yeah, I knew that... I'll be available any weekend, or so I hope.

Yeah sorry couldn't be this weekend (virus), I could hardly use the net. Only responded to PMs and VMs.

Definitely just read the rules, sorry haha. any way I can get any of the giveaways if they're still available? Arceus preferably, Adamant. but if youre giving away all three for free, then I'll take them all. sorry again about the pm, just ignore it.

No problem. I don't mind PMs just prefer you using the thread. ;)

And yes for the pokes you wanted.^^

Really interested in the pichu/arceus/jirachi you are giving away. I could rng for you if you are looking for something in particular.

How is your RNG if I may ask? :) can you do IVs and nature? or just shiny pokes.

Hi,
I'm back!
I see your really busy and so I don't expect an answer but I am avaliable from now for another 4 hours.
If I don't get a reply we can work out a time.
I'm only interested in the free give-aways, nice work btw, but I might be interested in a shiney Squirtle. What colour is it?

Shiny squritle? not too much in difference in color, just google the image. :P

Sorry I'm dude, virus has been on my ass since Thursday.

I'm sorry Latios, but the deal is off. I cannot keep trying to chase you down, I'm sorry.

Sorry dude that I missed the timing we had, but as mentioned above I had a trojan virus up my ass and was preventing me from using any programs on my computer, this includes the net. Though this is your choice, I can try to work around your times, but that is all I can do.

Can i get a modest arceus and colored pichu that you are giving away?

Sure!^^

like ur list but ill start out small
i like ninjask heracroos and shiny suicune
check out the tradelist

I like a few of your pokes, but if I may ask?^^ do you know the IVs of any of them?

umm... Latios, check my thread to see what you want for 1 of those lv.100 shiny Charizards...
and I did get a lv.100 shiny ev'd Zangoose if you want that... OH! if you want ill clone charizard for you...

Zangoose? oh! can I get the stats of it!^_^

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i would be interested in the Free Pichu and Arceus
Also would be interested in a couple of your shiny starters
could you check my thread and see if there is anything you like, most likely not - but i can hope :)

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
Ohh-kay then, that's the shiny Faraway Island Mew for the HGSS Latios and the free Arceus IIRC.

Btw, i'm not really confident about me knowing EST time; is it this?

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

Just thought i'd be sure. I live in GMT+1, and since the clock is 14:24 here now, we should be able to finish this trade (since i'm 6 hours before you)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
Well the squirtle doesn't actually look that cool.
Anyway I can't help realise that we didn't organise a time. Just not this weekend because I am very busy.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Can I get the Arceus and the colored pichu that you give away, please?

Sure!^^

I can rng shinies/natures/ivs

Excellent! please PM me (or I'll PM you later) about this request I will make.^^

i would be interested in the Free Pichu and Arceus
Also would be interested in a couple of your shiny starters
could you check my thread and see if there is anything you like, most likely not - but i can hope

Please give a link when mentioning your trade thread >_> also yes for the three you wanted!^^

Just thought i'd be sure. I live in GMT+1, and since the clock is 14:24 here now, we should be able to finish this trade (since i'm 6 hours before you)

Alright then I should come on about 6 PM my time if I were to catch you? =/

Well the squirtle doesn't actually look that cool.
Anyway I can't help realise that we didn't organise a time. Just not this weekend because I am very busy.

Well 9 PM is the best I can do till Thursday.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
yeah i guess that would help. im on my phone
at the momwmt im on my phone so cant link
its called my trade and breeding centre

will copy link when i get on my laptop

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
Years
Nah, 6 PM your time would be a bit too late (except during the weekend) since that's midnight here.. could you come on about 4 PM? That's only 22:00 here.

But if we're going to do this trade during the weekend, then 6 PM for you is fine. Just VM me when you're ready to trade. =)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
7pm (EST) is a better time for me. If it is possible I would much prefer it 8pm or earlier.
Thursday is fine. What about you?

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2010
CMT for these check my thread out in marriland

380latias.png

Latias 29/2/29/29/31/31 lvl 50 (only good offers please^^)
Timid
186/77/110/129/150/178
Evs 252 HP/ 4 Sp Atk / 252 Spe

464rhyperior.png

Shiny Ryperior
Adamant
383/415/298/130/149/125
Evs (clearly there is 252 in atk, but the rest I dunno)

Link: http://www.marriland.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=383674&sid=bfab2246c9510011a40479b114981a9d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back