• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ive been getting red blocks of rep lately saying they hate my avatar my lil dude who would pop out ......i loved him like a brother but i got rid of him * starts to cry*....

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Anyway, as for catching shinies: just encounter pokemon. Any pokemon you see has a chance of being a shiny, just a small chance. If you keep seeing/hatching pokemon, eventualy one will be a shiny.
so you mean when I get a shiny on my game I say it here and I have that shiny pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i know some people just cant seem to bare the awesomeness of my avas tsk tsk some people r so sad

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
shiny hunting is probably the hardest thing you could do in pokemon. it requires all luck and patience (which i don't have much of) so, i wish you the best of luck

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I think so too I have only caught 51 shinies in my entire life!well thanks for the luck and good luch to you too!now I will wait for Aaron to let me in or send me out.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
No, I doubt it is the most hard thing to do. The most hard thing, in my opinion was the dumb REGIs, those were so hard to get. I ended up using a strat guide. =/ anyways, it isn't something too many people take pleasure in, welcome to the club pichuman, I'm Pazz, a co-owner.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, i'm ryan, and i'm the better co-owner and the regis weren't that hard to figure out and catch. and are you sure you've caught 51 shinies? do you know what a shiny is? it's a pokemon with a different coloration than normal, it sparkles when you send it to battle... and you have 51? i only have 2...

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
yeah I am sure they are shineys,I get them from going in the lake of rage and stay in one spot and one will eventually apear.well um so pazzcat you just made me a member so I can like wait until I get a shiney and tell you all?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
time to flame again j.k j.k i cant say i believe you 51 shinys?!?!?! and you were just asking how do you get shinys..

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
no when I meant I wanted to know how to get shinies was like do you go around the site and look for shinies of what?but, know I know so I will list 10 of them right now is that ok?well I will tell me if you want the 41 other ones ok?so lets start with these:

#1 magicarp
#2 weedle
#3 caterpie
#4 kacanua
#5 voltorb
#6 eggecute
#7 pienco
#8 herracross
#9 hitmonlee
#10 machop

ok there are the ten I promised I will list the others later if that is ok.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I put up a couple more for ya.ok I will put up 14 ok?

#11 garydose
#12 dratini
#13 dragonair
#14 dragonite
#15 goalbat
#16 zubat
#17 aipom
#18 gloom
#19 oddish
#20 slopoke
#21 slobro
#22 aron
#23 lairon
#24 aggron

ok there they are free for you to put in the dex.now I nees to list 28 more and I will have listed them all.

oh sorry just saw your post pazzcat I will list the rest now.

#25 pichu
#26 pikachu
#27 riachu
#28 pidgey
#29 pidgeotto
#30 pidgeot
#31 magnimite
#32 magneton
#33 ryhorn
#34 rydon
#35 poliwag
#36 beedrill
#37 mareep
#38 flaffy
#39 abra
#40 kadabra
#41 alakazam
#42 bellsprout
#43 numel
#44 camerurpt
#45 ekans
#46 slugma
#47 unknown w
#48 unknown o
#49 doudo
#50 doudrio
#51 milktank

ok I am finnished.

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
PazzKat said:
I wonder what happens if you give Shedinja a HP up... hm... -- Anyways, please just list them all at once, it makes it easier for our updater to update correctly.
I'll explain this one.

First of all, plain and simply, Shedinja can never have more than 1 HP. If you gave it an HP UP (I don't think it will even exept it), it would record HP EVs for shedinja, but they would serve no purpose, because shedinja cannot have more than one HP.

____EDIT____
Oh yeah, I forgot to update the dex:

Updates Dex

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Shedinja is just a shell...so fragile..the poor little thing... I got one, thanks to a friend. Why? Because I was having a Ninja phase. Haha. :D Oh yeah, I don't know why, but people, PLEASE spell my name right, it's PAZZKAT, notice the K and not the C. Anyways, feel free to IM me at any time, same sn. ^_^;

Back