• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Could you say who's the Polish translator?

Whoever that is, I most likely know him.

Are you sure? I don't recall ever talking to you.

---

Anyways, work's going pretty good so far, KBM. I'm done with this year of college, and that other guy's working pretty fast too. But there's one thing - we left items as they are for now. Is there a way to make the line for items visible if it's longer than, let's say, 12 characters? We CAN just use abbreviations, but that would leave most of the players perplexed about the actual name of the item. More often than not polish names and words are hella long compared to their english counterparts. Well... I think I mentioned it already.

Also, I was really shocked when I saw your apology thread. Mostly just because I saw no reason in it at all. You stated the rules, clearly. I'm a type of person who would also get mad at your place. I guess that makes me a bad person.

Anyway - good luck on your future projects.

Regards
~ Roa

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Hi guys, I need to say that I finsh this hack somethink about 5 times on my cell phone, and today i started again, so I have some questions because I want be sure of my futured team.
1 How to evolve piloswine? Is he evolve into mamoswine by lvl up?
2 Where ca i found clefairy to trade it for lapras because I was searching in first cave 2 hours when i was playing erlier and nothink was there.
3 Is machop evolution chain have edited moves?
4 Raichu vs Electravire vs Ampharos? What you would chose? xD (magneton was beast but i don't want chose him one more time. xD

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Hi guys, I need to say that I finsh this hack somethink about 5 times on my cell phone, and today i started again, so I have some questions because I want be sure of my futured team.
1 How to evolve piloswine? Is he evolve into mamoswine by lvl up?
2 Where ca i found clefairy to trade it for lapras because I was searching in first cave 2 hours when i was playing erlier and nothink was there.
3 Is machop evolution chain have edited moves?
4 Raichu vs Electravire vs Ampharos? What you would chose? xD (magneton was beast but i don't want chose him one more time. xD

I can only really answer the first one, as my memory is kind of failing. But Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine at L.58.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Just wanted to know, are there still trade evolutions in this game, or were those done away with? If so, how do Machoke / Graveler / Kadabra / etc. now evolve?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Just wanted to know, are there still trade evolutions in this game, or were those done away with? If so, how do Machoke / Graveler / Kadabra / etc. now evolve?

I'm fairly sure (haven't played Pokemon Brown in a while) that you can find items called Trade Stones (I think that is what they were called XP) which you can use to evolve a Pokemon that would normally evolve by trading. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Trade stone you can find in forest in bug and use surf on on the nortf of the first town

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
Would anybody be able to help me? I am trying to get the game to work with colour on MeBoy (phone emulator). I can get colour on VBA fine, but I can't figure out how to get it to work on my MeBoy emulator. I tried changing the file extension to .sgb like someone suggested but no luck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2015
Great game, CBM! I've played on and off for the past few months, and finally got around to beating the Final Dungeon today. Thoroughly a great game, and the best hack I have ever played, by far!

One question though: Who do you talk to to revive the fossils you find in the dungeon?

EDIT: Wow, I'm stupid. It was right next-door... xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
Would anybody be able to help me? I am trying to get the game to work with colour on MeBoy (phone emulator). I can get colour on VBA fine, but I can't figure out how to get it to work on my MeBoy emulator. I tried changing the file extension to .sgb like someone suggested but no luck.

I've got the same thing on my mind as you. Been trying, but no luck. I too wait patiently for an answer.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

I've got the same thing on my mind as you. Been trying, but no luck. I too wait patiently for an answer.

I was wondering the same! I play Brown on my mobile through MeBoy, but it his white and black

I also tried playing prism there, but it's too big :cer_frown:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Maybe the emulator isn't compatible with Super Game Boy. I still think no color is nice though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Woot cant wait until its rdy :D
This hack is finished XD
I also tried playing prism there said:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/smilies/cerulean/3.%20frown.gif[/IMG]
Pokemon brism work on MeBoy with normal colors

I play in the pokemon brown by MeBoy and I don't have colors because it isn't needed realy.
great game

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
I too have the same problem with the phones. I know my problem is that the emulator isn't compatible with sgb files so it either counts games as a gameboy game or a gameboy color game. It would really help if someone know a good emulator that read sgb files flawlessly.

When i defeat a trainer his in battle sprite doesn't appear when he delivers his victory speech. I know repeat error reports get really annoying but this thread is 58 pages long so you'll have to forgive me for not reading every last post and i have read several pages worth and not seen anything about this. Does anyone know why this is? The game is still playable and loads of fun either way.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
When I used the protector to evolve Rhydon into Rhyperior (which is way better than Golem and Dugtrio IMO) it had over 200 Speed. Cool!

I have some questions, though. Does Rhyperior learn Rock Slide by leveling? And where is TM 48?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
When I used the protector to evolve Rhydon into Rhyperior (which is way better than Golem and Dugtrio IMO) it had over 200 Speed. Cool!

I have some questions, though. Does Rhyperior learn Rock Slide by leveling? And where is TM 48?

This is bug stat. I think Rhyperior speed will be a litle lower when he will gone on the next lvl.
I think he doesn't learn Rock slide by lvl. cuz rhydon evolution chain in red/blue (and brown is hack of those games) doesn't learn those attack but maby CBM could change somethink.
What attack is tm 48?

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This is bug stat. I think Rhyperior speed will be a litle lower when he will gone on the next lvl.
I think he doesn't learn Rock slide by lvl. cuz rhydon evolution chain in red/blue (and brown is hack of those games) doesn't learn those attack but maby CBM could change somethink.
What attack is tm 48?
Actually I liked Rhyperior's high Speed.
And TM 48 is named Rock Slide. It was Rock Slide in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, and I'm sure it's still the same in Pokemon Brown. Now where is that TM 48?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Actually I liked Rhyperior's high Speed.
And TM 48 is named Rock Slide. It was Rock Slide in Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, and I'm sure it's still the same in Pokemon Brown. Now where is that TM 48?
Hmm I'm not sure but maby it's in the hounted forest or, in the city below Botan City in the buliding whit some rockets and basment.

I have got an epic fail right now. Why mine Nidoking can't learn Megahorn?? That was the main reason why i was training him

Is your Rhyperior have learned erthquake?

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hmm I'm not sure but maby it's in the hounted forest or, in the city below Botan City in the buliding whit some rockets and basment.

I have got an epic fail right now. Why mine Nidoking can't learn Megahorn?? That was the main reason why i was training him

Is your Rhyperior have learned erthquake?
I found TM 48 in the Eagulou Safari Park. And my Rhyperior knows Earthquake now. Unfortunately it can't learn TM 37 Megahorn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back