• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im going back to the start

Years
Have you ever wished you could repeat a time in your life and changed the outcome of something that happened? What was it? If you could do this, would you?

I wish I could go back to a time about two years ago and make smarter choices over something that occured. Hopefully I could fix it, if I could really repeat that time.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I feel like my teenage years were wasted, so I'd definitely go back and make a couple of the decisions I was not able to make. Regardless, I think my life would still end up the same. I'm happy with how things turned out, so there's no real need for me to go back and change anything.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Before, I would have had an answer.
But I'm quite happy with how everything has turned out. So there isn't anything I would change. Some aspects of my life have been made difficult because of my bad decisions. But I think it's all for the best, in the long run. At least I hope so.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Definitely. If I could go back four years and start living my life at 18 instead of just crawling out of my rut at 22, that's exactly what I'd do. But I'm excited about my life now, so I guess it's better I start at 22 than 42!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
If I could, I should've grabbed that scholarship 5 years ago. But if I pursued that course, I wouldn't be here. Sometimes, it really doesn't make sense at all :/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm the same as pikakitten here. I wouldn't do anything to change the outcome of where I am now but.. I would go back to have a bit more fun and freedom in my highschool years because it was so carefree and I didn't take advantage of it.

Years
Definitely. If I could go back four years and start living my life at 18 instead of just crawling out of my rut at 22, that's exactly what I'd do. But I'm excited about my life now, so I guess it's better I start at 22 than 42!
Good to know that other people were like this, too. Wish I could have the opportunity to start over from the point I graduated high school, but with a lot more motivation this time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hm. I wish I could go back in time, around three or four months ago, and I'd stop writing in my diary then and there. If I didn't write all those mean things in my diary, I wouldn't have been in a lot of trouble.

Back