• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did I manage to get this name?!?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Honestly I just typed a bunch of random letters like 'Kyudosafhndsjherusefuel' then just deleted letters until it spelt something I liked. The end.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
my name comes from.
A my love of drawing (hence the line)
B on another forum my name is killer ( hence the death)
then lineofdeath was born

Years
My name is essentially the name of my Youtube account. Why I chose this name was because I thought I would have been a heavy producer of video content at the time I created my Youtube account, which did not become true. If we could change names here on PC, I would so change it. So I guess I'm stuck with what I have :3c

Years
My username came from a nickname that I got when I was about 7 or 8. While it was only a few people that called me it (one of my friends in elementary and my cousins), it stuck with me long enough that I started using Brendino or a variant of it any time I needed to sign up for a website, with PC being no different.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Right. So I was watching an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series (Season Zero, mind you), and there were this hunky bodyguard guys who said they were called the Elite Beat Agents because they beat you up. Plus there's the actual Elite Beat Agents game :p So my username is a reference to those two and it was the only one I could think of that I actually liked, so... xD

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
Last school year we had a book project, and I picked "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R Tolkien. I read the entire thing in five weeks (at a leisurely pace, mind you), and became obsessed with the magical world of Arda.

At one point, I decided to find an Elvish name for myself, in this case in Sindarin, language of the gray Elves. Manadhon (mah-nah-thon) means Doom, Fate, Final End, and Fortune. It's a depressing name if I've ever heard one, but someone has to have it.

Years
Bowser calls Luigi this in Bowsers inside story, and I just thought it was quite funny and clever and bam, life name I always use for forums. ;) haha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Wanted a Japanese sounding username since those were the things back in 2008.
Wanted one that started with P.
Wanted one with two words, so that it looked like a full real-life name.
Wanted it to be similar to Hiroshi Sotomura.
Stole Patchou from the Windows Live Plus developer.
Added is in the middle. Got Patchisou.
Took Tohru from Tohru Honda, the main character of Fruits Basket. Not my favorite anime, but the first anime I watched knowing it was an anime.
Added Yu to make the name more full. Got Yutohru.
Patchisou Yutohru.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
Timaeus testified, isn't it obvious?

No but really, it's the messaging handle of my favourite Homestuck character. I so did not want turntechGodhead noooope

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm not really sure how I went from UltimaZelfier to Zeffy. I guess it sounded cool? Can't remember.

Years
Blah. I. Suck.

I joined five years ago. I was young and stupid. I had over four years to change it, but I only became active once I couldn't. Sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
A Paladin is somebody who fights for a cause.
It's really as simple as that.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
My name is from Ah! My Goddess, my tied #1 favourite anime (with Yakitate! Japan). She's the overly-naive, kind female protagonist who acts as a pseudo-girlfriend for the male protagonist.

I was very, very surprised that after all these years, no one had taken the name lol

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
Ah, my username has a very basic story. My favourite element was always fire. The word 'heart' just seem to fit with it perfectly. I am shocked that no one took the username before me, however, I am pleased that they didn't.

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
I was pretty surprised to get this name since the character is rather popular... Maybe it's because of the periods.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
It's the japanese name for my favourite Pokémon, Volcarona. I switched accounts in 2010, from westfieldfishblue. dont even ask >.>

Back