• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Most Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
just wait abit cos i forgot to breed for the zorua and timburr

Years
Natu
Misdreavus
Pineco
Slaking
Numel
Barboach
Garchomp
Electivire
Paplitoad
Gavantula
Ferrothorn

are the ones i can help with.Can i get shiny rioulu and shiny gigalith since there is 11 i can help with? Btw u trade them back right? I have to tell u that i cannot trade now though

Empoleonmater014?

Years
i can give you a breloom, chatot and munclax.

i can also give you a sandile, hippopotas, and panpour. if your bothered evolving them it will give you some of the poke's you need.

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Can do a hippowdon. Would be looking for a trade/trade back to evolve my feebass.

Years
i can give you a breloom, chatot and munclax.

i can also give you a sandile, hippopotas, and panpour. if your bothered evolving them it will give you some of the poke's you need.

Hi sorry i didnt see this.
I dont need the lower evo's, trying to train other poke's.
Quote back when available!

Years
Hi I do have those pokemon you mention.. what are you able to trade in return? 5 pokemon for a shiny?

I think i only have a shiny EDIT: luxio for trade left

Can do a hippowdon. Would be looking for a trade/trade back to evolve my feebass.

Yea sure i can do the trade back with feebass (:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back