• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Aquamarine Version

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!
Years
Hi all,

I had an idea for a Pokemon hack, but I need lots of help. Below is the info.

NAME OF HACK: Pokemon Aquamarine Version
HACK OF GAME: Pokemon Emerald Version (US)

STORY:

Storyline:

Late one night in Sinnoh, you recieve a video message on your Pokebeeper from Professor birch, saying that Team Aqua and Team Magma have regrouped and are bringing about the destruction Of Hoenn...
Upon arrival, you meet Marina, a beautiful, young (about your age) girl, who decides to help you with your mission to stop Team Aqua and Team Magma, But just as you grow close to finding the answer, it finds you...

WHAT I NEED:

Currently I need

1: A sprite editor
2: An intro editor
3: A text editor (Preferably AdvanceText)
4: Links to download the above... THAT WORK!

PROGRESS:

Change Maps 12%
Change wild Pokemon 0%
Change Starter Pokemon COMPLETED
Change text 0%
Change Intro 0%
Change sprites (Hero and Marina) 0.2%

Last edited:

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
Years
i can get you pokemon battle sprites if you want? ( dont noe how to insert it to game tho) and i'll try getting some trainer sprites..

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I cna help you on the spriting, i have had expierence on sprite editing and maybe some scratch spriting. What do i use? MS Paint and i make masterpieces.

Mr. Sanders

AaMayL Supporter for life!
Years
I cna help you on the spriting, i have had expierence on sprite editing and maybe some scratch spriting. What do i use? MS Paint and i make masterpieces.

Ok, thanks. I will post a lunar IPS version of the game soon. I need you to edit the battle sprites based upon the appearance of the overworld sprites. And you can use MS paint for sure!

Last edited:

HistoryMac

Computer Guru
Years
Aquamarine is back!

He he, I remember Aquamarine. I actually got one of the early patches... It was a good storyline, but Mr. Sanders couldn't edit the text cause there isn't a (decent) Advancetext INI for English Emerald...

Some of the maps were great though! and the wild pokemon were pretty awesome (wild cyndaquil on Route 1!)

(Edit: Aquamarine isn't back, actually...)

Last edited:
Back