• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Expert Emerald ~ Boss Run

blue

gucci
Years
So I decided to do a Lets Play (Boss Run) of my own hack purely to boost publicity for the hack itself but also because.. obviously nobody has done this yet and I hope other see this and have a try of it themselves!
As you can probably guess this will only be a boss run for the time being which will include battles against Gym Leaders, Rivals, Elite Four etc.

I may decide to do a full walkthrough another time but for now this coverage will consist of around 10-20 videos.
This hack took several days to complete so I am happy to present it to everybody and I hope you all enjoy it!
without further ado.. here's video number one + two!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
Hey Suicune!
I am now playing your ROM HACK and it was perfect. But DAMN HARD! you really need to train and it will take to much effort. Well, I think it will be the reality every trainer will face if in case pokemon world is true. So, kudos!

PS. The lucky Egg is really a big help!

COns: Can't really train to many competent pokemon due to lack of training fields. (Wild pokemons are really on a very high level! It seems they were drugged or vitamined! ) LOL!

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
which one is the final one??? beta 1.2 or beta 7.5??
i so confuse.. can anyone post to me the link of the final release????
thx a lot:)

Back