• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black Kyurem Vs White Kyurem

Which of Kyurem's new formes do you think is going to be the better?

• Black Kyurem

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • White Kyurem

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
grey kyrem (lol)
cause its the origanal and white + black = grey

Years
Based solely on the fact that electric type moves are not very effective I'm going to have to go with white Kyurem. But other than that one move the two are almost completely evenly balanced.

White Kyurem has base Special attack of 170 and Black Kyurem's attack is 170. They're Attack and Special Attack are switched as well as their defence and Special Defence.

Also! White Kyurem would obviously be used for Special Attacks am I correct? And oppositely for Black. If we were to pit them in battle to determine a victor I think White Kyurem would have an advantage to throw a STAB Draco Meteor over, where I would be inclined to put Outrage on Black. A pathetic 20 base damage extra may add up in this battle of the ages. Then again an even more pathetic 10 base accuracy less may destroy any chance of landing it.

Even still Draco Meteor does come with 90 accuracy.

Ultimately how they were raised is the real deciding factor. Which has 252 Speed EV's and 31 IV's? Both? Well then who was lucky enough to get the first strike?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Would've been better if there was a poll up, but oh well.

Anyway, I like White Kyurem better because I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom. Black Kyurem has physical move pool problems, however.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I'm not very convinced if I like any of the two but since I prefer Reshiram to Zekrom and, aesthetically speaking, I would pick White Kyurem. Doesn't it look majestic? It seems like that to me.

Spoiler:

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I'm not very convinced if I like any of the two but since I prefer Reshiram to Zekrom and, aesthetically speaking, I would pick White Kyurem. Doesn't it look majestic? It seems like that to me.

Spoiler:

Why did you include a picture of a Digimon in the spoiler?

Oh.

Oh yeah.

We're talking about those Pokemon here.

Ahem. Anyway, I'd have to disagree with White Kyurem looking majestic. It just looks like a cyborg to me. Now Reshiram, I guess you could say that that one looks majestic, but if you want a really majestic legendary Pokemon, try Ho-Oh or Lugia.

On the subject of the two newest Digimon, I'd have to say that Black Kyurem is better, mainly because I like it's stat distribution better. Otherwise, both look like mechanical, cold, lifeless robots. It's like comparing the old and new Star Wars movies. The old movies had a certain charm and life to them, and the new movies suffer from mechanical, cold, and lifeless characters projected onto mechanical, cold, and lifeless CGI backgrounds.

Narrion

Pokémon Professor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
White Kyurem to sweep the floor with Draco Meteor! Special Attack stat is more useful in my opinion, but I like both of the designs equally.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I love white Kyurem, just because it looks so awesome and it's typing is really cool too. I feel as the design is slightly better than the black one

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
On the subject of the two newest Digimon, I'd have to say that Black Kyurem is better, mainly because I like it's stat distribution better. Otherwise, both look like mechanical, cold, lifeless robots. It's like comparing the old and new Star Wars movies. The old movies had a certain charm and life to them, and the new movies suffer from mechanical, cold, and lifeless characters projected onto mechanical, cold, and lifeless CGI backgrounds.
So now I see why I love White Kyurem... becuase I loved new SW more than the old ones.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I like Black Kyurem because it looks kinda Kyuremish in the body and stuff and also because of the stuff near the neck xD.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I haven't used either of them, but based on looks and the fact that I love Reshiram I would have to say I prefer White Kyurem.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Snowdrop @ Bourne said: "Black Kyurem because Zekrom is superior in my eyes"

I hate it's chin and color. White Kyruem just stands out to me because it's stats and how it looks. If I got Black 2 I would only get Black Kyruem because of it's poor stats. IMO, I know my avatar is hypocritical, but I want to stand out to users that like BK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back