• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crimson0191

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hi Im sorta new but didnt see this. I've been on for about a week and love the site! My favorite pokemon are gallade lucario froslass arcanine noctowl and slowking :P I'm currently writing some fiction in the fan-fiction section called the golden ages so please do check it out! Peace out!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Crimson!

I read your fanfic the other day and commented on the topic. It was pretty good. :)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I'm glad you've been able to find your way and enjoy browsing the forums!

Gallade is a pretty cool Pokémon. I really like its evolution line!

Hope to see you around and enjoy!

Years
Well, better late than never, right? :D Glad you found out about this place - welcome to PC! I'm Cirno, one of the maaany members here.

Slowking is the awesome evolution of Slowpoke, I like it a lot more than Slowbro. It almost seems like Slowking should be Slowbro's evolved form since it just looks so much cooler and has a less simple design. That's just my two cents, though! But I'm glad to know you're a writer, hearing that almost makes me inspired to work on my own fanfics since they've been sitting around for a while with zero progress. You'll probably get a handful of feedback on your work in the FF&W section too so it's always a good idea to stop by there if you like to write. ^^ Keep at it and keep updating, yeah?

Anyway, I see you've already done some posting, so keep at that as well! Any active new member is awesome in my book; the more the better and hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far. I really love your avatar too ahh. <3 Gallade is one of the Pokemon I really love but haven't ever trained yet. Not sure why but I always seem to go down the Gardevoir path, perhaps because I'm just so used to using her. Maybe I should pick up a male Ralts next time I play the 4th gen...

Have a wonderful time though, and remember to read the rules! Staff members are always open if you need help as well, such as myself and Cid, for example. n~n Contact us anytime if you'd like!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, Crimson0191! Nice to meet you, and I'm glad that you have started to enjoy being in Pokecommunity! And as Cirno said, don't forget to check the rules!

Cid

Years
Yay you're a fan fic writer! We haven't had a new one for a while, or at least I haven't seen one from what intro threads I recall, lol. Reading fan fiction has always been a guilty pleasure of mine, although I've never read Pokémon fan fiction in particular. I kind of got obsessed with the Mario franchise back then, so most of what I've read was just some random, and in my standards, decently written story set in that franchise. The best one I've read was based on a reality show I liked a lot, mixed with Mario characters instead of real people, so that was probably why I liked it so much, haha.

Wait, I'm getting out of topic here! A late welcome to the site, Crimson! I'm glad to hear that you're loving this site. :D It's always nice to hear people enjoying the place, instead of just stopping by and never coming back. :( I hope you really stick around, man. Oh and maybe I'll check out that fan fic of yours if get the time. :3 As for your favorite Pokémon, each one you mentioned is really high on my list, too! Especially Lucario, Arcanine, and perhaps Gallade (not in my claims list back in my profile but it's still a Pokémon I liked a whole lot). You have good taste for sure. o/

In any case, read all the rules you could find as patiently as you can, post around in each interesting thread that allows it, talk to as many people as possible and stay for as long as you can. That's how we roll. But don't take it too far that you burn yourself out! Plus as a new person in this community, if you're having trouble with a section in this site, then we can always help you out. Just send a message to the person that handles the place you need help with, and we'll try to get to you in the best way that we can muster. :D Talk to you soon!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome, Crimson0191, I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan! Pleasure to meet you!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask moderator or member, because we are always glad to help a new member in need!

- Bandit

Back