• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I received the Shiny Charm, but I feel like I had better luck before obtaining it. I've only found a random shint Kricketot. I found nothing from the DLC mission massive mass outbreak even after several resets. :(

Years
I need to play this game again been so long

Guess you finished it then? Grats! Hope you liked it as a whole. :D

My husband's sister started playing through it and she's struggling a lot lol. There are so many different buttons for various controls and it overwhelms her a bit.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Guess you finished it then? Grats! Hope you liked it as a whole. :D

My husband's sister started playing through it and she's struggling a lot lol. There are so many different buttons for various controls and it overwhelms her a bit.
yeah there is a lot I am trying to get every Pokémon to max level now

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I've been meaning to start a second playthrough too. I recently bought a Switch OLED and I'd like to try out Hisuian Samurott, maybe after Xenoblade 3? Back on topic, I was thinking of:
  • H-Samurott
  • H-Lilligant (one of my best party members, how can I not use it again?)
  • Arcanine
  • Gliscor
  • Electivire??

Not sure about the last two slots yet. I didn't get many chances to use Gyarados since I added it to my final team so late, maybe I'll use one again? Hmm...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
i dunno, i just don't really have the drive to revisit this game tbh. :/

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I am on the genies and they are so aggravatingly hard to dodge the attacks of that I turn the game off for a whole week before bothering to try again. =/

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I am on the genies and they are so aggravatingly hard to dodge the attacks of that I turn the game off for a whole week before bothering to try again. =/
idk if if will be of use to you or not, but I made a thread here a couple of weeks ago asking for help about them and the main advice was to use stealth items+the feather/wing/jet balls, and that helped me a lot

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
idk if if will be of use to you or not, but I made a thread here a couple of weeks ago asking for help about them and the main advice was to use stealth items+the feather/wing/jet balls, and that helped me a lot

Jet balls in the overworld, right?

These Pokemon are pretty fast, though, but I suppose I could try that.

I caught Landorous by sheer luck, if I'm being honest.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yes

though they can still be a bit annoying to engage with

Thundurus was the one that I had the hardest time with

I suppose it's worth a shot. I did have one attempt where I was able to throw out my Pokemon...once but it wiped my entire team. Maybe just trying the Jet Ball method will be better.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I didn't think the genies were that difficult with smoke balls / stealth items. The one in the ocean level was super annoying because the controls are wonky while riding on Basculegion. I was able to capture all the genies in a day or two. Now, Arceus was super difficult...

Years
The first one I tried for was the one in the fields and that was super annoying for me for like...an hour. Then I watched some YT vids and devised combos of smoke balls + sneaking, or just throwing feather balls from far away to catch them. Only got easier as I captured more and more of them fortunately. Was terrified of Enamorus since everyone said she was a pain to get, but ended up okay for me!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I used the stealth spray honestly.

Is it cheating to transfer Spiritomb in btw i cbb to find the last wisps so i transferred the last 3 mons i needed into pla i just want to finish before November please don't judge

Years
it wanders!

So let's chat: If your favorite Pokémon was real, but without the ability to put them in Poké Balls, would you want to own it in real life?

Years
So let's chat: If your favorite Pokémon was real, but without the ability to put them in Poké Balls, would you want to own it in real life?

Yes to all my favorites. I'd probably keep the smaller ones like the eeveelutions indoors, and the bigger ones like Aurorus outside. Though I'd need to make something to take shelter from the sun for it. I live in a rural area though, plenty of room!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Provided no Pokemon allergies, yes to Espeon and Glaceon. Seems manageable enough for most situations. Dreads a visit to the veterinarian, though.

Says no to Starmie. Lacks a good environment. Where are you going to put a 176.4 pound, 3.5 foot long Starmie? Practically demands a good-sized swimming pool. Applies with or without the ability to place it in a Pokeball.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Mimikyuu probably.

Maybe a Rockruff or an Eeveelution. Seem like cuddly and practical Pokemon to have.

Back