• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what element would you be a bender of (earth, fire, water, air)?

what element would you be a bender of?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
earth would be so convenient for me. if i coild bend metal I would never have to be a nervous driver. i could just make all the cars miss me. honestly i dont think i would ever drive again if i could just high speed tunnel everywhere.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
If we went by astrology I would be Water because I'm a Crab. If I got to pick I'd be Earth because I'm more of a person that's hard to push around.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I always thought water would be the most fun, especially since you get to carry your own supply of water with you like Katara eventually did.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
air because i'm a pacifist and a libra uwu n_n heehee u_u

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
If I got to pick I'd probably go with earth. But based on my zodiac sign and that bender hand chart thing that went around a while back I'm a fire bender.

Years
Earth. As much as I like the look of fire, and am fascinated by what I have seen of the Fire Nation's culture, I was born under an earth sign. I think I fit the earth more too personality-wise. I love the environment and wildlife, and the beauty of our world. I'm earthy, warm, loyal but with strong roots under my tree that run deeper than you might know.

Back