• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&C Tiberian Dawn: Multiplayer nonsense vs Supernova!

TY

Hi, the name is Nova and I present to you: Tiberian Dawn... with a little PC twist. This won't be the campaign, but rather a series of skirmishes between me (ShadowE) and a other PC member by the name of Supernova (ShadowAnniE).

Normally it is a 1v1 between the two of us, because we both love Tiberian Dawn and it is a game which is easy to get to work online.

So sit back and enjoy the terrible manners from both me and Supernova! :D

Episode 1:
Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh lordy... not only are you moving your cursor but typing too! *_* Sooooooooo dreamy. xP

Watch me get owned every time, people. B)

Years
ah the old days when there were a lot of people online and you could play without CCnet for connection

Last edited:

TY

ah the old days when there were a lot of people online and you could play without CCnet for connection

Loved the old days... though I also like CnCnet cause it is the best there is now for the old C&C games ;;

Years
Loved the old days... though I also like CnCnet cause it is the best there is now for the old C&C games ;;

I play on CnCnet occasionally, mostly Tiberium Dawn because some people that play Red Alert can be really immature

TY

I play on CnCnet occasionally, mostly Tiberium Dawn because some people that play Red Alert can be really immature

Oh I have seen that in the general chat. Shame most of the people play RA1 though, the Tiberium series are way better imo.

Years
Oh I have seen that in the general chat. Shame most of the people play RA1 though, the Tiberium series are way better imo.

Yeah i like Tiberium series more too. Especially Tiberium Dawn because making a map isn't as complicated as it could get. And cause of Kane

Back